NumberShare is a service that allows you to share your talktime and data from your mobile line with your SmartWatch LTE. With NumberShare, you can use apps and call using the same number on your Smartwatch LTE, even without your phone!
NumberShare works only on compatible cellular watches and cannot be used on other devices.
SMS feature is device dependent. On the Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE/Active2 LTE, this feature is supported by signing up for the Samsung Account on your Galaxy Wearable App. For Apple Watch, you can only receive iMessage. You can continue to send and receive SMS/MMS on your mobile phone.
StarHub's Multi-SIM and NumberShare services are different and cannot be used for the watch. You need to unsubscribe from Multi-SIM service in order to sign up for NumberShare.
You need an eligible StarHub Mobile postpaid voice plan to sign up for NumberShare. Prepaid customers will not be able to sign up for NumberShare. You'll also need to have compatible cellular watches and smartphone.
Update your existing mobile device or recontract to get the latest device!
For Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE/Active2 LTE, you can sign up if your Samsung and Android mobile device is installed with Android OS 6.0 or later with RAM 1.5GB and above.
For Apple Watch, you’ll need iPhone with iOS 12.2 or later installed, Carrier setting updated to StarHub 36.1 and Apple Watch with WatchOS 5.2. If you've upgraded your Apple Watch to WatchOS6.0 or use Apple Watch Series 4, you'll ened iPhone with iOS 13 installed. Click here for WatchOS6.0 compatibility.
To check carrier setting for iPhone, go to "Settings > General > About".
StarHub postpaid mobile customers subscribed to any of our 4G Mobile postpaid voice plans can sign up for NumberShare service.
- $25 SIM only plan / $50 SIM only plan / $80 SIM only plan
- $50 2-year plan / $75 2-year plan / $105 2-year plan / $238 2-year plan
- Lite, XS, S, M, L, XL
- SIM Only XS, S, M, L, XL
- Youth XS (SIM Only), S, M, L, XL
- SurfHub 12, 15, 18, 24
- HomeHub Go Mobile
- Shareplus Dependent Line
- 4G 3,4,5,6, 12,300M
NumberShare is an add-on service with monthly subscription charges and only available to postpaid mobile services.NumberShare works only on the cellular watch and cannot be used with other devices.
It costs $6/month to subscribe to this service and there are no other hidden costs. In addition, you’ll enjoy 1GB on top of your existing mobile data bundle.
The 1GB data can be shared between your mobile line and your cellular watch. The data cannot be shared with any other dependent lines.
This NumberShare service only works locally. If you are roaming overseas, the cellular feature of the watch is not available. You can still use your watch within Bluetooth proximity.
There is no contract for this service.
No, you can only subscribe NumberShare service through the relevant app. For Samsung Galaxy Watch/Active2, subscribe via Galaxy Wearable app. For Apple Watch, subscribe via Apple Watch app.
NRIC registration is necessary to ensure you are the account holder of the mobile line and to prevent any wrongful signups.
For Samsung Galaxy Watch:
Swipe down from the top to bottom of the Samsung Galaxy Watch/Active2 menu and you should see "4G", "VoLTE" and "Standalone StarHub" or "Remote-connected StarHub".
For Apple Watch:
If the cellular button turns green, it means your Apple Watch is connected to the StarHub network. If the cellular button is white when your StarHub network is active, your watch is connected to your iPhone using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
You should have successfully signed up for NumberShare if you have received an SMS from us.
Please check if the NumberShare service is available on your watch to enjoy mobile connectivity.
On the Samsung Galaxy Watch/Active2, follow the steps below:
- At the Galaxy watch main menu, scroll down to "Select settings".
- Under Settings, select "Connections".
- Under Connections, select "Mobile networks".
- Tap on "Starhub-XXXF" (E.g. Starhub-983F) to turn on StarHub network manually. Your watch should restart automatically.
For Apple watch, follow the steps below:
- Ensure your watch is not paired to your phone by turning off Bluetooth.
- Press the digital crown to view the Apps screen.
- Tap on the "Settings" App.
- Tap Mobile Data, under "PLAN", it should show "StarHub", under "STATUS", it should show "Connected".
- Return to the "Settings" menu, Tap "General" then Tap "About".
- Scroll down to "ICCID" to check if there is a long string of numbers.
- Please ensure you do not "Remove StarHub Plan" during any process of pairing, as this will cause the loss in cellular connectivity.
No, only one mobile number can be linked to one NumberShare account.
Yes you can. You will need to pair your watch with the new phone. Find out more on how to pair your watch with your new phone by following the step by step guide.
Find out more on how to pair your watch with your new phone by following the step by step guide.
- For Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE/Active2 LTE:
- For Apple Watch Series 3 or 4 (GPS + Cellular):
NumberShare service is not transferable. Please de-register your current NumberShare service and register for NumberShare through your device app after the transfer of ownership has been completed.
If your cellular watch is purchased from overseas, it may not be compatible as the cellular watch needs to be compatible to the LTE bands in Singapore. You can check the LTE band compatibility from the respective manufacturer's website.
For Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE bands in Singapore, visit https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/carrier/. To check the LTE bands sold overseas, visit https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/galaxy-watch/carrier/.
For Apple Watch LTE band compatibility, visit https://www.apple.com/watch/cellular/.
You will not be able to use the balance of the free 1GB. Any subsequent usage will be depleted from any of your data add-on bundles followed by the data quota from your main plan.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?