How can we help you today?
Parental Control (TV)
Overview of Features
This feature allows you to control what your children are watching. You may choose to lock a number of channels, after which they will be accessible via a 6-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
This feature allows you to prevent your children from making unauthorized channel subscription(s) or VOD purchase(s). To proceed with Instant Buy or VOD purchase, the 6-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) is required.
This feature blocks rated VOD content according to rating level set (G, PG, PG13, NC16 or M18). You may view the rated content by entering the 6-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
With the Parental Lock, you'll be able to control what your children are watching. You may choose to lock a number of channels, after which they will only be accessible via your 6-digit PIN.
How to set Parental Control on your set-top box
For Fibre TV Set-Top Box:
1. Press the "MENU" button on your remote control.
2. Select "Settings" and press "OK".
3. Select "Parental Control" and press "OK".
4. Enter the 6-digit PIN (the default is 000000).
5. Select the feature and set your preference.
In the event that Parental Control cannot be activated after going through these steps, switch your set-top box off and on, and try the steps again.
For StarHub TV+ Box:
1. Access My Account by selecting the rightmost icon at the top of the home page.
2. Choose “Parental Control”.
3. Enter the parental control PIN (the default is 000000).
4. In case the default doesn’t work, you can choose “Forgot Parental PIN” to get a temporary PIN.
5. Set your preference.
If you’re looking to implement parental control on internet use, consider JuniorProtect.