How can we help you today?
What is CyberProtect?
CyberProtect provides complete internet security and privacy suite for the users on their computer, smartphone, or tablet devices enabling them to explore the connected world without worries. By combining F-Secure's End-point Security, F-Secure SAFE, with F-Secure's Privacy Protection VPN technology in a single product, CyberProtect provides the end-users added protection layers giving them peace of mind while surfing online.
What are the benefits and features of CyberProtect?
- Virus Protection: Protects your device from malicious software and programs that may steal personal information, damage your device, or use it for illegal purposes. The software automatically scans your devices and handles harmful files as soon as it finds them by blocking them before they cause harm.
- Browsing Protection: Helps you browse the internet safely by providing a safety banner for websites on your browser and blocking access to websites that have been rated harmful.
- Banking Protection: 'Safe Browser' functionality adds another layer of security to prevent attackers from interfering with your banking transactions and protects you against harmful activities when you access your online bank or make transactions online.
- Parental Control: Control when and for how long your child can use the device. Parental control blocks website that contains inappropriate content on your devices.
- Virtual Private Network (VPN): Encrypts your connection to the internet, creating a tunnel from your device to your VPN service provider's network. This gives additional security as it hides your real IP address from malicious activities that are looking to penetrate your devices.
Who can sign up for CyberProtect?
CyberProtect is available for all StarHub Postpaid Mobile, Star Plan and Broadband customers, including HomeHub and HubBundle customers.
What is the price of CyberProtect?
CyberProtect 3 costs $5.04 / Month (U.P: $10.08/Month)* and protects up to 3 devices per subscription.
*Promotion is valid till a date determined by StarHub.
Can I sign up for more than one CyberProtect plan?
- StarHub Postpaid Mobile and Broadband customers can have one (1) CyberProtect 3 subscription for every mobile line/broadband service.
- Star Plan customers can sign up for up to five (5) CyberProtect 3 subscriptions per line.
Which platforms do CyberProtect support?
CyberProtect supports Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS.
How can I sign up for CyberProtect?
If you are using the StarHub App, you can sign up for CyberProtect as follows:
Open your StarHub App.
Tap on "Safety Suite" icon.
Tap on “Find out more” under CyberProtect tile.
Tap on “Subscribe” to view the different services/numbers for purchase.
Choose your preferred number/service and tap “Next”.
Select the number of CyberProtect 3 subscriptions (up to 5) you wish to purchase and tap "Checkout":
Please note that this screen is applicable only to Star Plan customers.
Verify the details on the Checkout page and tap “Submit” or "Pay and Place order" to complete the order.
Once the submission is successful, you will receive a welcome email with a link to download the app and temporary login credentials for your initial login.
What happens if I change my mind after purchase?
You may unsubscribe from CyberProtect by following the steps below:
Open your StarHub App.
Tap on "Safety Suite" icon.
Tab on “Find out more” of "CyberProtect" from the list of products under "Safety Suite".
Tap on “Manage subscription” for the list of CyberProtect subscriptions and choose the plan you wish to manage/remove between CyberProtect and tab on “Unsubscribe”.
Depending on the chosen plan and the number of subscriptions associated, you may need to select the number of subscriptions to be removed and tap "Review". (Only for Star Plan customers)
Verify the details on the "Review" Page before confirming the order.
Do I need to renew my CyberProtect Subscription?
No, as this is a non-contractual service, subscription does not require renewal as it is automatically renewed each month.
What should I do if I am facing issues with CyberProtect?
How can I manage my CyberProtect Licenses?
Can I move my device protection to another device?
Yes, you can move your CyberProtect license from one device to another. You can do this by logging into the CyberProtect Portal here or via the CyberProtect App.
You can release the license from a previous device and re-install the application to your new device.
Can I share my CyberProtect subscription with another user?
Yes, you can do this by logging onto the CyberProtect Portal here or via the CyberProtect App.
For licenses that are not linked with a device, you can share them with your family members and friends, whether they are using StarHub or not. This can be done by inviting them onto the subscription and once they have accepted it, they can install the CyberProtect App on their devices.
Do note that the person sharing their CyberProtect subscription should be a StarHub customer.
Can I install CyberProtect with my existing security software?
CyberProtect provides complete security against unrecognised applications or web site. If the application or website is confirmed secure, you can temporarily disable the VPN function by heading to "Privacy Protection" and tapping the button to turn off the VPN.
What can I do when my application or website is not accessible after I have enabled CyberProtect?
CyberProtect provides complete security against unrecognised applications or web site. If the application or website is confirmed secure, you can temporarily disable the VPN function by heading to "Privacy Protection" and tap the button to turn off the VPN.
What will happen to my subscription should I change my SIM card or mobile/broadband plan, or transfer my service to another billing account?
You can continue enjoying CyberProtect as long as you are on any eligible mobile/broadband plan and the account is still under your name.
What will happen to my subscription if I suspend/terminate/transfer the ownership of StarHub Services?
CyberProtect service will be terminated or suspended during termination or suspension of the mobile/broadband service. Any transfer of ownership will result in the termination of CyberProtect service as it is non-transferable.
Why don't I see CyberProtect 6 for purchase anymore?
CyberProtect 6 plan has been discontinued as we streamline our offerings.
If you're a Star Plan customer, you can buy up yo five (5) subscriptions of 'CyberProtect 3', where each subscription protects up to 3 devices.
If sales of CyberProtect 6 have been discontinued, what will happen to my current CyberProtect 6 subscriptions?
If you'are subscribed to CyberProtect 6, rest assured your devices continue to be protected against online threats. You will also still be able to manage your subscriptions via the StarHub App.
What do I do if I have unsubscribed for CyberProtect but cannot access the internet or my phone is trying to connect to CyberProtect VPN?
Please "uninstall" or "delete" the CyberProtect app in this scenario. If the problem still persists, please check the VPN settings to unselect/delete the CyberProtect VPN and reset the device.
How to access VPN settings:
- iPhone: Settings > General > VPN & Device Management > VPN > unselect CyberProtect
- Android: Settings > Connections > More connection settings > VPN > unselect CyberProtect.