How can we help you today?
CyberProtect provides complete internet security and privacy suite for the users on their computer, smartphone, or tablet devices enabling them to explore the connected world without worries. By combining F-Secure's End-point Security, F-Secure SAFE, with F-Secure's Privacy Protection VPN technology in a single product, CyberProtect provides the end-users added protection layers giving them a peace of mind while surfing online.
- Virus Protection: Protects your device from programs that may steal personal information, damage your device, or use it for illegal purposes. The software automatically scans your local devices and handles all harmful files as soon as it finds them so that they can cause no harm.
- Browsing Protection: Helps you browse the internet safely by providing safety ratings for websites on your browser and blocking access to websites that have been rated harmful.
- Banking Protection: Adds another layer of security to prevent attackers from interfering with your confidential transactions and protects you against harmful activity when you access your online bank or make transactions online.
- Parental Control: Control when and for how long your child can use the device. Parental control blocks website that contains inappropriate content, whether on smartphones or tablets.
- Virtual Private Network(VPN): Encrypts your connection to the internet, creating a tunnel from your device to your VPN service provider's network. This gives additional security as it hides your real IP address from malicious activities that are looking to penetrate your devices.
CyberProtect is available for all StarHub Postpaid Mobile Postpaid and Broadband customers, including HomeHub and HubBundle customers.
We have 2 different plans for CyberProtect.
- CyberProtect 3 (Protects up to 3 devices) @ $4.99 / Month (U.P: $9.99/Month)*
- CyberProtect 6 (Protects up to 6 devices) @ $7.99 / Month (U.P: $19.99/Month)*
*Promotion is valid till a date determined by StarHub.
Each customer is only entitled to one CyberProtect 3 and one CyberProtect 6 subscription for every individual mobile or broadband line.
CyberProtect supports Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS.
You can sign up via My StarHub App by following these steps:
Please ensure that you are on the latest version of the My StarHub App for both iOS and Android
Download and log on to your My StarHub App.
Tap on "More".
Scroll down to "Protection" section. Choose your preferred CyberProtect plan.
Read more about CyberProtect by clicking on "Explore".
Follow the guided steps to submit your sign-up request.
Step 1: Click "Subscribe now".
Step 2: Review your selection and click "Submit"
*This is for illustration purposes only; the actual monthly charges may vary.
Step 3: Your request has been submitted!
You can easily cancel your subscription via My StarHub App.
Open your My StarHub App.
Tap on "More"
Select CyberProtect VAS and and choose your CyberProtect plan. :
Click "Remove Subscription".
Confirm Removal of VAS and click "Submit".
No, as this is a non-contractual service, subscription does not require renewal as it is automatically renewed each month.
Yes, you can move your CyberProtect license from one device to another. You can do this by logging into the CyberProtect Portal here.
You can release the license from a previous device and re-install the application to your new device.
Yes, you can do this by logging onto the CyberProtect Portal here. Licenses that are not linked with a device, you can share it across your family members and friends. This can be done, by inviting them onto subscription and once they have accepted it, they can install the CyberProtect App on their devices.
Cyberprotect is a complete security program and running several security applications is not recommended as it can affect the performance of your computer and cause conflicts. During installation, CyberProtect will look for conflicting or older secuirty software programs running on your machine and will prompt you to remove them.
CyberProtect provides complete security against unrecognised application or web site. If the application or website is confirmed secure, you can temporarily disable the VPN function by heading to "Privacy Protection" and tap the button to turn off the VPN.
Customer on any eligible mobile/broadband plan or transfer to another billing account under the same customer will continue to enjoy CyberProtect service.
CyberProtect service will be terminated or suspended during termination or suspension of the mobile/broadband service. Any transfer of ownership will result in the termination of CyberProtect service as it is non-transferable.