How can we help you today?
Registration Guidelines for Mobile Services
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
|Residence Status||Documents for Verification|
Singaporean & Permanent Resident
P1, P2, Q1, PEP, TEP/TVP, EntrePass, Diplomat Pass, Non-Diplomat Pass
Work Permit, Student Pass
Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass
List of documents accepted as Proof of Billing Address:
- Legal tenancy agreement (valid for at least 6 months)- Accepted for StarHub Home services only. Not valid for Mobile services.
- Insurance policy statement (except for travel insurance)
- Bank or Credit Card statement*
- SingTel/M1/Pacific Internet bill statement*
- Singapore Power bill statement*
- Original CPF statement or printed from internet*
- Title deed
- TV/Radio License from Singapore Broadcasting Authority
- Form B/IR8A (Income Tax) sent to customer's residential/company address
- Letter from company (signed by managerial position and above, and printed on company’s letterhead) indicating the company-owned / leased / rented properties / customer's residential address
- Letter from school (signed by principal, and printed on school’s letterhead) indicating the customer's residential address
* All proof of local billing address must be dated within three months from date of application