Cabling Routes for Landed Houses
The diagrams below show examples of how cables can be run around and inside your home, and a close-up of the connection to StarHub's lead-in pipe.
Connection to StarHub's Lead-In Pipe
- A separate conduit pipe is to be provided to lay StarHub’s cable from the gatepost to the house. The pipe shall not have more than two bends between openings, and the radius of all bends shall be at least 20 times the radius of the conduit or pipe.
- Developer shall engage QP (Qualified Professional Engineer / Architect) to supervise and obtain all necessary approvals from the relevant authorities.
SCV Cable Material
Residents are advised to purchase the SCV cable materials from StarHub (Materials Department) or call StarHub’s Cabling Hotline at 6873 2828 for a list of StarHub-approved contractors to purchase from.
Please contact StarHub's Cabling Hotline at 6873 2828 if you intend to renovate or rebuild your home to ensure all necessary provisions are made during construction.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?