How can we help you today?
Direct Carrier Billing Service for HUAWEI AppGallery
General Service Information
Direct Carrier Billing Service is a Collect on Behalf Service offered by StarHub that allows StarHub Postpaid Mobile Subscribers to make purchases on the HUAWEI AppGallery and charge it to their monthly bill.
Simply follow the steps below to charge your HUAWEI AppGallery purchases to your StarHub bill.
1. Choose the game or app you want to purchase from the AppGallery.
2. Select and click on the package you want to purchase.
3a. A prompt will appear, asking you to sign in with your HUAWEI ID (Email and Password).
3b. If you don't have a HUAWEI ID, you will be redirected to the registration page.
4. You will now see a pop-up window explaining what third-party service providers are allowed to do. If you allow third-party service providers access to your HUAWEI ID, click "Agree".
5. Add your phone number as payment method.
6. It will prompt you to select your network provider. Please select StarHub and click on "Next" to proceed.
7. Enter your mobile number
8. Enter the one-time pin (OTP) sent to your mobile phone and you’re all set!
9. An SMS notification will be sent to you after the completion of your purchase.
No. This service is only available to StarHub Mobile Postpaid customers.
- Type of content: AppGallery
- In-app purchases
This Service is governed by StarHub’s service specific terms for Billing and/or Collection on behalf of Third Party Application Stores Service found on StarHub Corporate Website.
By enabling this service on HUAWEI you agree to these Terms of Service.
Personal data you've given to us as your mobile operator can only be accessed by us.
Refer to HUAWEI Data Privacy terms for any personal data you may have disclosed to them during the setup of your HUAWEI account.
Customers may spend a minimum of $50 worth of digital goods/content in any calendar month and such amount applies to all Application Stores / Service Providers.
The monthly spending limit is determined by StarHub, is FIXED and cannot be changed unless otherwise approved by StarHub.
The monthly spending limit will, however, be reset on the first day of each calendar month.
Customers can switch to alternative payment methods to complete their purchases.
Yes, you can charge to another StarHub mobile number:
- Access to App store, scroll to the bottom and select your HUAWEI ID.
- Select "View HUAWEI ID".
- Sign in with your HUAWEI ID and password.
- Select the app or content you wish to buy.
- On the HUAWEI in-app purchase page click "Credit from new Mobile Number".
- Select Carrier as StarHub and click Next.
- Enter new mobile number.
- Enter PIN code received via SMS.
- Click checkboxes to accept T&C and click Next to verify the mobile number and PIN.
- New mobile number will be verified and purchase complete.
- On your next login to HUAWEI AppGallery all the mobile numbers associated with your HUAWEI account will be available to make purchases.
Bill Presentation or Charges on StarHub Bill
All charges will appear under the Mobile Service used at the time of purchase.
Transactions will appear under a section called:
"Itemised Usage Details -> Collect on Behalf Goods/Services"
HUAWEI transactions will appear under sub-section: "HUAWEI AppGallery".
Transaction details will include the following:
- Date and time of purchase
- Item description
StarHub will not charge additional GST on top of the list price.
- You'll receive an SMS notification from HUAWEI at the time of purchase.
- SMS notification will provide transaction information such as item name, support contacts, price (w applicable GST) and Terms & Conditions URL.
- You can also login to your HUAWEI ID to check your transaction history.
Switching of Payment Method or Removal of Collect on Behalf Service
Yes. You can switch to another payment method at the time of purchase.
When you switch to another mobile operator, you would need to go through the process of setting up this payment method for HUAWEI.
If the carrier that you switched to has not enabled this service, you will be unable to use this payment option anymore.
Yes, it is a pre-requisite to have a valid HUAWEI ID even though you don't want to use the email function. You will receive an SMS notification from HUAWEI after each purchase/refund transaction. The SMS contains detailed information regarding the transaction for your future reference.
Yes, you must be connected to Internet via mobile data or WiFi.
Yes. Data charges are applicable when browsing the marketplace and downloading the applications. Kindly note, if the service is used while abroad, data roaming charges are applicable.