How can we help you today?
Registration Guidelines for StarHub TV Services
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
Documents for Verification
Singaporean & Permanent Resident
P1, P2, Q1, S Pass (w.e.f July 2004, Q2 pass will be replaced with S Pass), PEP, TEP/TVP, EntrePass, Diplomat Pass, Non-Diplomat Pass
Work Permit, Student Pass
Dependent Pass, Long Term Visit Pass
Note: For Passport and Long Term Visit Pass holders, a $250 deposit is required for the main set-top box.
List of documents accepted as Proof of Billing Address:
- Legal tenancy agreement (valid for at least 6 months)
- Insurance policy statement (except for travel insurance)
- Bank or credit card statement*
- SingTel/M1/Pacific Internet bill statement*
- Singapore Power bill statement*
- Original CPF statement or printed from Internet*
- Title deed
- TV/Radio Licence from Singapore Broadcasting Authority
- Form B or IR8A (Income Tax) sent to customer's residential/company address
- Letter from company (signed by managerial position and above) indicating the company owned/leased/rented properties/customer's residential address
- Letter from School (signed by principal) indicating the customer's residential address
* All proof of local billing address must be dated within three months from date of application