How can we help you today?
Eligibility to apply
Registration Guidelines for StarHub TV Services
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at time of application.
Documents for Verification
Singaporean & Permanent Resident
P1, P2, Q1, S Pass (w.e.f July 2004, Q2 pass will be replaced with S Pass), PEP, TEP/TVP, EntrePass, Diplomat Pass, Non-Diplomat Pass
Work Permit, Student Pass
Dependent Pass, Long Term Social Visit Pass
Note: For Passport and Long Term Social Visit Pass holders, a $250 deposit is required for the main set-top box.
List of documents accepted as Proof of Billing Address:
- Legal tenancy agreement (valid for at least 6 months)
- Insurance policy statement (except for travel insurance)
- Bank or credit card statement*
- SingTel/M1/Pacific Internet bill statement*
- Singapore Power bill statement*
- Original CPF statement or printed from Internet*
- Title deed
- TV/Radio Licence from Singapore Broadcasting Authority
- Form B or IR8A (Income Tax) sent to customer's residential/company address
- Letter from company (signed by managerial position and above) indicating the company owned/leased/rented properties/customer's residential address
- Letter from School (signed by principal) indicating the customer's residential address
* All proof of local billing address must be dated within three months from date of application