HD Voice FAQ
HD Voice, or High Definition Voice, is the latest technology which improves speech clarity and reduces background noise, significantly enhancing customers’ mobile call experience.
To enjoy the benefits of HD Voice calls, both the calling and receiving parties need to be StarHub Mobile subscribers and using HD Voice capable handsets.
There is no dedicated on-screen symbol to indicate whether you are in a HD Voice call or not. However, you would be able to clearly tell the improvement in voice call quality when HD Voice is active.
No, HD Voice is available at no additional charge.
No, HD Voice does not utilise any mobile data.
Yes, HD Voice is available on multi-SIM as well as SmartSurf SharePlus Main and dependent lines.
No. Currently, customers can enjoy HD Voice when they make local voice calls.
No. Currently, customers can enjoy HD Voice for local voice calls.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?