How to get a R21 PIN?
StarHub TV customers can request for a One-Time registration of their R21 6-digit PIN by logging into My Account Manager using their Hub ID. This new R21 PIN will be issued via your registered mobile phone and will not have any expiry date.
Upon the first viewing of the R21 content, customers will be prompted to change their 6-digit R21 PIN if they wish to do so.
Step 1: Log in with HUB iD
Step 2: Click “Settings”
Step 3: Click “Service Settings”
Step 4: Click “Request/Reset R21 PIN”
Step 5: Check “Request/Reset R21 PIN” and click "Submit"
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?