HBO GO is an internet-based service that allows HBO/HBO GO subscribers to enjoy exclusive HBO Originals - series, HBO movies, documentaries and Hollywood blockbusters, over PCs, MACs, iOS/Android mobile and tablet devices, anytime, anywhere.
HBO GO subscribers can enjoy:
- Unlimited access to a wide range of Hollywood movies through 4 live channels and video-on-demand library
- 4 HBO live channels: HBO HD, HBO Hits, HBO Family and HBO Signature
- Over 1,500 hours of award-winning HBO Original series and movies
- Watch new HBO Original episodes same time as the U.S., on live TV or on-demand
- Full seasons on all series of HBO Original content (Iincluding R21 version)
- Subtitles to go with the series/movies
Visit http://hboasia.com to check out the content offerings, including exciting trailers and extra content.
The latest HBO Originals are available same time as U.S. telecast. Hollywood movies are available within 24 hours after premiering on live channels unless content rights do not permit.
The HBO On Demand service is only available via the set-top-box. The content selection on HBO On Demand is updated regularly.
HBO GO is available on web and mobile devices. When you use HBO GO, you can choose from a wider selection of Hollywood Blockbusters and HBO movies, series and other programming – over 1,500 hours of library and current content that will remain on the service and added on as and when they become available. With HBO GO, you can watch your favourite shows and movies anytime, anywhere.
No. You would need to be subscribed to HBO channels on your TV subscription to be able to watch them on your set top box.
HBO GO is a free service for StarHub TV subscribers with the following subscriptions: The HBO PAK, Box Office Pack , Supreme Box Office Pack, Movies d’Lite Pack. It provides you with a wide range of Hollywood Blockbusters and HBO Originals such as drama series, movies and special programs which you can watch with a mobile device anytime, anywhere.
Yes, a R21/Parental Control PIN is required to access restricted content on HBO GO App.
You can set your Parental Control PIN during your one-time registration when you first log in.
- Go to Settings
- Select “Parental Controls”
- Select “Parental reset”
HBO GO contains an extensive library of HBO Originals that include all its original series, HBO movies, documentaries and comedies. With over 1,500 hours of HBO Original content, the HBO GO library includes content that has never been seen on the HBO linear service in Asia previously.
Yes, live streaming of HBO Channels is available on HBO GO. Please select “Live TV” to be able to watch live streams of any of the HBO channels – HBO HD, HBO Hits, HBO Signature and HBO Family.
You will only have access to HBO GO within the country where your subscription is based in.
If you forget your Hub iD or password, click the “Forgot Hub iD” button or “Forgot Password” button and follow the instructions to reset the information.
For StarHub postpaid customers, HBO GO will be billed to your StarHub bill monthly.
For non StarHub postpaid customers, HBO GO will be billed to your credit card on a recurring basis when you purchase HBO GO.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?