Direct Carrier Billing Service for HUAWEI AppGallery
General Service Information
Direct Carrier Billing Service is a Collect on Behalf Service offered by StarHub that allows StarHub Postpaid Mobile Subscribers to make purchases on the HUAWEI AppGallery and charge it to their monthly bill.
No. This service is only available to StarHub Mobile Postpaid customers.
- Type of content: AppGallery
- In-app purchases
This Service is governed by StarHub’s service specific terms for Billing and/or Collection on behalf of Third Party Application Stores Service found on StarHub Corporate Website.
By enabling this service on HUAWEI you agree to these Terms of Service.
Personal data you've given to us as your mobile operator can only be accessed by us.
Refer to HUAWEI Data Privacy terms for any personal data you may have disclosed to them during the setup of your HUAWEI account.
- Customers are allowed to purchase up to a maximum of S$300.00 (for selected customers, for HUAWEI AppGallery) worth of digital content per transaction.
- Transaction Value Limit is FIXED.
- Customers can switch to an alternate payment method to complete purchase.
- Customers are allowed to purchase up to a maximum of S$600.00 (for selected customers, for HUAWEI AppGallery) worth of digital goods per calendar month per App Store
- Monthly Spending Limit is FIXED
- Monthly Spending limit is reset on the first day of every month.
- Customer can switch to an alternate payment method to complete purchase.
Yes, you can charge to another StarHub mobile number:
- Access to App store, scroll to the bottom and select your HUAWEI ID.
- Select "View HUAWEI ID".
- Sign in with your HUAWEI ID and password.
- Select the app or content you wish to buy.
- On the HUAWEI in-app purchase page click "Credit from new Mobile Number".
- Select Carrier as StarHub and click Next.
- Enter new mobile number.
- Enter PIN code received via SMS.
- Click checkboxes to accept T&C and click Next to verify the mobile number and PIN.
- New mobile number will be verified and purchase complete.
- On your next login to HUAWEI AppGallery all the mobile numbers associated with your HUAWEI account will be available to make purchases.
Bill Presentation or Charges on StarHub Bill
All charges will appear under the Mobile Service used at the time of purchase.
Transactions will appear under a section called:
"Itemised Usage Details -> Collect on Behalf Goods/Services"
HUAWEI transactions will appear under sub-section: "HUAWEI AppGallery".
Transaction details will include the following:
- Date and time of purchase
- Item description
- You'll receive an SMS notification from HUAWEI at the time of purchase.
- SMS notification will provide transaction information such as item name, support contacts, price (w applicable GST) and Terms & Conditions URL.
- You can also login to your HUAWEI ID to check your transaction history.
Switching of Payment Method or Removal of Collect on Behalf Service
Yes. You can switch to another payment method at the time of purchase.
When you switch to another mobile operator, you would need to go through the process of setting up this payment method for HUAWEI.
If the carrier that you switched to has not enabled this service, you will be unable to use this payment option anymore.
Refund/Waiver of Charges
Yes, it is a pre-requisite to have a valid HUAWEI ID even though you don't want to use the email function. You will receive an SMS notification from HUAWEI after each purchase/refund transaction. The SMS contains detailed information regarding the transaction for your future reference.
Yes, you must be connected to Internet via mobile data or WiFi.
Yes. Data charges are applicable when browsing the marketplace and downloading the applications. Kindly note, if the service is used while abroad, data roaming charges are applicable.
HUAWEI AppGallery only offers one-time purchase.
HUAWEI Customer Support
For transaction history, refunds and general enquiries, please reach out to HUAWEI using the following contact details.
Hotline: 800-852-6666 (Toll-Free)
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?