How can we help you today?
Bill Amount is Different
It could be due to a few reasons.
Some might be due to:
- Previous bill has yet paid in full
- Just signed up new Postpaid plan
- Modification of your Postpaid plan
- Subscription of new value-added-service
- Reconnection of services
- Equipment or Device replacement
- Discount/promotion ended
- Late payment fee
Outstanding Balance despite Payment
If your payment is not reflected in the latest bill, this is possibly due to the bill generated before we received your payment. Don't worry, the paid amount will be shown in the next bill.
Please refer to the footnote printed in your bill that explains “Payment made after dd mm yy may not be shown” in this bill.
To ensure that the payment is reflected in time on your latest bill, customers are encouraged to make full bill payment at least 5 business days before bill due date.
For your convenience, you are encouraged to sign up for recurring GIRO or Credit Card via My StarHub App or My Account, and your bill will automatically be deducted from your bank account credit card/on the bill due date. This way, you don’t have to worry about payment not reflected on your bill in a timely manner.
Outstanding Credit after Contract Termination
The credit in your account after you terminate your services will be used to offset any outstanding payment under your NRIC. If there is remaining credit greater than $5, it would be automatically refunded to you via cheque within 11 business days after the final bill has been sent.
Please note that upon termination, you will receive your final bill within two (2) billing cycles, including all outstanding charges or credit, if any.
Check Bill Balance
Waiver Not Shown on Bill
This could be due to a few possible scenarios:
- Your bill was generated before the waiver had been approved. The waiver of charges will be reflected in your next bill instead.
- Waiver has been processed and approved, but it is pending for next bill generation.
- Waiver is still in the midst of process, review and pending approval.
Generally, approved waiver will be reflected in your bill within two billing cycles.