How can we help you today?
Prepaid Auto Top-up
What is Prepaid Auto Top-up?
Prepaid Auto Top-up is a service via StarHub Prepaid App that automatically tops up your StarHub Prepaid account from your credit/debit card based on the condition and value you set. This is a convenient top-up method to ensure that you always have enough balance in your account to continue enjoying your prepaid services.
How do I set up Auto Top-up for my Prepaid account?
You can set up auto top-up for your Prepaid account via StarHub Prepaid App.
- Log in and select “Top up”.
- Select “Manage Auto Top-up”.
- Click “Modify” under “Auto top-up options”.
- Select your auto top-up option and value.
- Key in your credit/debit card details and click “Next”.
- You have successfully set up auto top-up!
How do I know if Auto Top-up is set up for my Prepaid account?
You can go to the StarHub Prepaid App to check your auto top-up subscription and manage your prepaid services.
What happens if my credit/debit card has insufficient balance?
If your credit/debit card has insufficient balance, the auto top-up transaction will be rejected.
How do I modify or cancel my Prepaid Auto Top-up service?
You can use the StarHub Prepaid App to modify or cancel your auto top-up service.
- Log in and select “Top up”
- Tap “Manage Auto Top-up”
- Click “Modify” to change your details or “Disable auto top-up?” to cancel
- Confirm the changes