- What is FOX+?
FOX+ is a HD video streaming app that allows you to enjoy the latest TV series, Hollywood blockbusters, Asian Movies, Live sports and inspiring documentaries to suit your lifestyle. You can download FOX+ App on google play or app store or head to www.foxplus.com
- Who is eligible for FOX+?
FOX+ is available to all customers as long as you have registered for a Hub iD.
- What devices are compatible with?
For new features and product updates please visit www.foxplus.com/faq for the latest information.
FOX+ is compatible with:
• Android 4.4+
• The recommended web browser is Chrome (59 and below)
FOX+ also supports:
• Apple TV
• Google Chromecast
- How do I Login Via my StarHub Subscription?
1. Launch FOX+
2. Click ‘Get Started’
3. Sign in with StarHub
4. Enter your Hub iD and Password
5. Start enjoying FOX+
- Do I need to be a StarHub customer to subscribe to FOX+?
No. StarHub and non StarHub customers can subscribe to FOX+, as long as you have a valid Hub iD.
- Can I access FOX+ if I have an account and travel to another country?
Yes. You can access FOX+ if it is available in the country you are travelling to. Currently FOX+ is available in Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan with more countries to come. (Content does vary based on the different countries). However, should you be travelling to a country where FOX+ is not currently available, we would recommend downloading your favourite shows and watching them offline or on airplane mode.
- How many shows can be watched concurrently on a FOX+ Account?
At any given time, you can enjoy FOX+ concurrently on 2 devices, with a maximum of 5 profiles per account across, 10 different devices.
- How many profiles can there be for each FOX+ account?
Each FOX+ account can support up to 5 unique profiles. Each profile can be customized to suit your preference.
- I forgot my Hub id and Password, what should I do?
Click the forgot Hub iD or Password in the FOX+ log in screen, followed by a retrieval verification will be sent to you.
- How can I activate Parental Control?
1. You can activate parental control by:
2. Going into Settings
3. Click on Parental Controls
4. Enter a 4-digit passcode
(Any R21 content will require you to key in the correct passcode to continue viewing the content)
- How will I be billed for FOX+?
For StarHub customers, FOX+ will be billed monthly to your StarHub bill.
For non StarHub customers, FOX+ will be billed on a recurring monthly basis to the credit card that you have subscribed with.
- I already signed up for a Hub iD, why do I still need to sign up and create a FOX+ account?
FOX+ requires you to create an account with them, that links to StarHub Hub iD. This only requires a one-time creation and log in on FOX+, saving you the hassle enabling you to easily switch between devices to resume streaming content.
- I have set up Parental Control and/or R21 Password in StarHub Go, do I need to set it up again in FOX+ App/Web portal?
Yes you do. FOX+ requires a separate R21 PIN Code from StarHub Go. FOX+ has a varied range of content and the R21 pin is mandatory to ensure the appropriate use of content.
- I am a StarHub Mobile customer, will I incur data charges if I stream with FOX+?
StarHub postpaid mobile customers who subscribe to FOX+ can enjoy free local data streaming while watching on the FOX+ app using mobile lines registered under the same NRIC/FIN. Customers are required to set their mobile data access point (APN) to ‘shwap’ in order to enjoy streaming with no local data charges.
- How can I stream FOX+ with no data charges?
You can stream FOX+ with no local data charges when you subscribe to FOX+ using your StarHub postpaid bill, and streaming on your StarHub Mobile. The StarHub postpaid account that you charge FOX+ to and the StarHub Mobile you are streaming FOX+ with, must be under the same NRIC. Customers are required to set their mobile data access point (APN) to ‘shwap’ in order to enjoy streaming with no data charges. Overseas data charges apply.
- I have multiple mobile numbers, will I enjoy streaming with no local data charges on all mobile numbers?
You will be able to enjoy streaming with no local data charges if your mobile numbers are under the same NRIC as your FOX+ subscription.
- Will I be eligible to enjoy free local data streaming while watching on the FOX+ when I have subscribed FOX+ via Recurring Credit Card?
You will need to subscribe to FOX+ with your StarHub Postpaid account, and stream FOX+ using your StarHub postpaid mobile under the same NRIC/FIN.
- Will I be eligible to enjoy free local data streaming while watching on the FOX+ app when I login with my Hub iD from my friend’s StarHub mobile number?
No. Free Local data streaming is only available when you subscribe to FOX+ using your StarHub Postpaid bill, and streaming on your StarHub Mobile under the same NRIC/FIN.
- Will free local data streaming be activated immediately after I subscribed to FOX+?
An SMS will be sent to inform you on when your data free streaming will be activated.
- Where can I get support for FOX+?
For Hub iD, account information and subscription, please contact the StarHub support team by emailing to email@example.com. For any FOX+ App related issues, such as content, app features and the latest updates, feel free to get in touch with FOX+ directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How can I unsubscribe to FOX+?
Login to My Account with your Hub ID to unsubscribe FOX+.