WOW IDD Plans
The WOW IDD Plans are our brand-new top-up plans for your StarHub Prepaid Voice SIM. You’ll get a bundle of IDD 018 mins, local data and talktime. There is a total of 6 WOW IDD Plans to choose from - WOW India, WOW Bangladesh, WOW China, WOW Myanmar, WOW Indonesia and WOW Philippines.
To get started, just pick a WOW IDD plan that suits your IDD needs!
Our WOW IDD Plans are valid for 11 days and extendable up to a maximum of 30 days.
The WOW IDD Plans can only be used in Singapore. IDD 018 calls are only for calls from Singapore to each respective WOW IDD country.
If you've used up your WOW IDD plan's balance:
- any extra IDD 018 minutes use will be charged at the prevailing IDD 018 rates.
- any extra data use will be charged at a "pay-per-use" rate of 4₵ per 10KB. The charges will be deducted from your available balance.
- any extra local minutes use will be charged at the prevailing rates of 22₵ for 1st minute and 8₵ per minute for subsequent minutes used.
- You can then immediately top up or buy a new plan.
To extend the expiry of your WOW IDD Plan, simply buy a new WOW IDD Plan of the same country before your current plan expires! You’ll add on to your current WOW IDD plan balance (capped at 3 times of the entitlements) and extend its validity based on your new plan up to 30 days.
- If you buy a WOW Bangladesh Plan on 09 May and purchase another WOW Bangladesh Plan on 14 May, your WOW Bangladesh Plan will be valid till 31 May 2359hrs; IDD 018 to Bangladesh 500mins, Local Data 2GB, Local Talktime 200mins.
- If you buy a WOW Bangladesh Plan on 09 May and purchase another WOW China Plan on 14 May, your WOW Bangladesh Plan will be valid till 20 May 2359hrs; IDD 018 to Bangladesh 250mins, Local Data 1GB, Local Talktime 100mins. While your WOW China Plan will be valid till 31 May 2359hrs; IDD 018 to China 600mins, Local Data 1GB, Local Talktime 100mins.
Please refer to the table.
|Benefits per plan||Max Value|
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?