4G Speed Boost
4G Speed Boost is a value-added service that enables SmartSurf customers (SmartSurf Lite, SmartSurf Value, SmartSurf Premium and SmartSurf Elite) to connect to StarHub’s 4G network.
For all new and out of contract customers on SmartSurf Lite, SmartSurf Value, SmartSurf Premium or SmartSurf Elite, 4G Speed Boost will be available at a new promotional rate of $2.14/month (Usual rate: $10.70/month) from 1 July 2014 until further notice. There will be no change for SmartSurf HD customers who will continue to enjoy free 4G Speed Boost as a promotion until further notice. Thereafter, the prevailing rates will apply.
Mobile plans without 4G Speed Boost will support surfing speeds of up to 42Mbps on 3G.
Yes. SmartSurf SharePlus lines are treated as separate mobile lines.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?