There are two bundles of Value-Added Services customers can subscribe to for Digital Voice Global Service:
- Value Pack is available at $4.82 per month, comprising of the following Value-Added Services:
- Caller Number Display – The phone number of an incoming call is displayed on your phone (which must have caller ID display or an external caller ID display unit)
- Call Waiting – The phone number of an incoming call is displayed on your phone (which must have caller ID display or an external caller ID display unit)
- Voicemail (without Message Waiting Indicator) – A calling party can leave you a message when you are unable to answer
- Call Divert (unconditional) – Your incoming calls can be diverted to another fixed or mobile number of your choice when you are busy, when no answer, or unconditionally
- Value PackPlus is available at $6.96 per month. It comprises of the Value-Added Services in Value Pack plus the following:
- Caller Number Non-Display – permanent blocking of caller ID
- Private Number Listing – Customer's telephone number will not be listed in Yellow Pages Residential Directory and StarHub's Operator Assistance Service (100) will not disclose the customer’s telephone number to enquirers. (Note: Optional service – subscriber can opt-out of it).
Note: Call Transfer Plus will cease to be part of the Value PackPlus with effect from 29 March 2016.
Number Retention Service for Digital Voice Global is not available for sign-up as a standalone Value-Added Service. Customers who wish to sign-up for the Number Retention Service under Digital Voice Global must either purchase the Value Pack OR Value PackPlus, together with their Digital Voice Global subscription, upon which they will be able to enjoy the Number Retention Service for free.
We would like to encourage our users to take up the Value Pack or Value PackPlus bundles, which come with essential and useful Value-Added Services including Caller Number Display and Call Waiting, at affordable rates starting from $4.82 per month.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?