Happy Prepaid App
- What is Happy Prepaid App for?
Happy Prepaid is a mobile application that allows you to view your StarHub Prepaid account balances, perform top-up using credit card/ eNETS/ internet banking/ StarHub Postpaid account/ purchase and activate data plans and value-added services at your convenience.
The new version also allows you to prepare your Prepaid SIM for roaming overseas. Download the latest version for more features.
- What are the OS supported by Happy Prepaid App?
The Happy Prepaid App is supported on Android 4.0 & above; iOS 6.0 & above.
- Where can I find the Happy Prepaid App?
Happy Prepaid App is available on iOS Apple Store and Google Play Store. You can download and install it onto your mobile device.
- Is there data charge while accessing the Happy Prepaid App?
While there is no data charge while accessing or using the Happy Prepaid App, do take note that other applications (e.g. Map within the Happy Prepaid App/Third Party/Email/Whatsapp/Software update) running in the background will incur data charges.
- I am unable to login when connected to WIFI. What is wrong?
You need to enter your prepaid number, an OTP PIN will be sent to the prepaid number.
Ensure to enter the correct OTP PIN into the login page. You will be able to access the App and view your prepaid account.
- My Prepaid card is terminated, can I still access my account balance?
If your prepaid card is terminated, you will not be able access your account balance.
- I am using WIFI to access the Happy Prepaid App, after entering my prepaid number, I did not receive the OTP PIN on the prepaid mobile number that I entered, what is wrong?
Please wait for 1 minute for the OTP PIN to reach your prepaid mobile number, if you still do not receive the PIN, click on resend OTP for a new PIN to be sent to you.
- I am unable to activate a data plan of my choice. What is wrong?
You need to ensure that there is sufficient credit in your main balance to activate a plan. Once there is sufficient credit, you will be able to activate a plan.
- I am unable to activate a value added service. What is wrong?
You need to ensure that there is sufficient credit in your main balance to activate a value added service. Once there is sufficient credit, you will be able to activate a value added service.
- Will there be notification when a service is activated successfully?
Yes, you will receive an SMS notification once a service is activated successfully.
- How do I top up via Happy Prepaid App when my balance is low and what are the payment methods?
Select Top-Up and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the top up process. The payment methods are Visa/ Mastercard/ eNets/ internet banking or charge directly to your StarHub Mobile Postpaid Account. You may also top up using a pre-purchased physical top-up card.
- Could Happy Prepaid App support multiple login at any point of time?
Happy Prepaid App allows two (2) devices to log in into the same prepaid account at the same time.
- How should I raise a feedback/technical issue about the App?
You may write to us by sending an email. The email form is found under feedback.
- Could I install the Happy Prepaid Apps onto SH/ST/M1 Postpaid line and perform full transactions for the dedicated StarHub Prepaid line? How to do so?
You will be able to install the Happy Prepaid App into a Postpaid mobile line even though you are not a StarHub Prepaid subscriber. A valid StarHub Prepaid SIM card is required to receive the OTP to login in order to complete the full transactions via the Happy Prepaid App.
- Can I access the App when I am overseas?
Yes, you can access the App when you are overseas and log on to overseas network, prevailing roaming data charges will apply.
- How do the Happy Prepaid App Notifications work?
You may turn ON/OFF the notification. The notification will notify you when your main balance is low and/or plan is near expiry when the app is launched.
- How do I change the language of the app?
After you have updated the Happy Prepaid App, when you launch it for the first time, it will prompt you to select your desired language.
Alternatively, on app home page, you may tap on the menu icon on the top right corner. Select ‘Settings’ > Under ‘language’ select your desired language using the drop down menu.