How does it work?
Sign up for iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus on any 2-year XS/S/M/L/XL/HomeHub Go/SurfHub plan. You will be enrolled to 12Up automatically. No registration or extra fees involved.
Bring in iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus in good working condition after you have completed 12 continuous months of your mobile contract.
Upgrade to the latest iPhone on any 2-year XS/S/M/L/XL/HomeHub Go/SurfHub plan and enjoy:
- Waiver of the remaining months of your mobile contract
- 12 months of FREE extra 1GB^ data.
^Enjoy up to $10.70 off your excess local data usage every month for a period of 12 months at your next handset upgrade.
|Eligible Purchase Period
||Eligible Upgrade Period
|iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus||From 1 June 2016 to 15 September 2016||1 June 2017 to 31 October 2017
|iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus||From 16 September 2016 to 21 September 2017||16 September 2017 to 31 October 2018
|iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus||From 22 September 2017 to a date StarHub shall specify||22 September 2018 to 31 October 2019
Customer A signs up for an iPhone 8 on 22 September 2017 (Eligible Purchase Period) and renew his mobile contract to the new iPhone between 22 September 2018 to 31 October 2019 (Eligible Upgrade Period). He will be able to enjoy the 12Up Program and its benefits.
Customer B signs up for an iPhone 8 on 22 September 2017 (Eligible Purchase Period), however renew his mobile contract to the new iPhone from 1 November 2019, he is not eligible for 12Up Program and will not be entitled to its benefits.
How do you determine the device is in Good Working Condition?
- No cosmetic damage i.e no broken casing, screen, severe scratch, wear and tear or corrosion.
- No liquid damage.
- Device must be able to power on and off.
- Any applicable phone lock (password or finger print) must be disabled.
- Device must be able to charge.
- When device is powered on, the display must be clear and fully visible.
- Device does not have any missing or non-original parts.
- Device includes original battery, power adaptor and cable.
- Device is not registered on any applicable stolen or lost property database.