- Visit your dedicated CIS Online Store to browse for the product(s) you want
- Select your desired product, then 'Choose plan' when you’re ready to order
- Log in to your Hub iD account
More info on Hub iD
Sign up for a Hub iD account
- Choose your product and customise your order
- Upload your documents for verification (NRIC + Staff Pass/Payslip/HR Letter)
Documents Required (up to 2MB for JPG and 200KB for PDF)
For Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents*:
- A copy of your NRIC (front & back) + Staff Pass/ Payslip or HR Letter
- A copy of your Passport or any Photo ID^
(e.g. Employment Pass, Diplomatic Pass, EntrePass, Training Visit Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, etc.)
- Proof of Billing Address*
(e.g. Utility bill, bank statement with your address)
The following applies for both Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents and Foreigners:
- We can only process your order after receiving the requested documentation.
- Delivery dates and times are subject to change.
- A service deposit of $200 or $800 may apply for Foreigners.
- Please present your original NRIC/FIN to our delivery personnel upon delivery.
* Applicable for New Sign-Up only
^ Applicable for both New Sign-Up and Recontract transactions
Please speak to us via Live Chat for any further assistance.
- Review your order in Shopping Cart
- Confirm your order and proceed to check out
- Enter your delivery address and select your preferred delivery date
- Accept Terms & Conditions
- Fill in your payment details and confirm payment
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after the above steps
Currently, the online store features only mobiles and tablets that come with plans. We will be updating the store constantly with new products though, so do check back often.
We accept both debit and credit cards (MasterCard and VISA) issued by banks in Singapore for payments made in the StarHub Store. Service-related StarHub subscriptions will be charged to your StarHub bill.
As a CIS customer, you will enjoy preferential mobile subscription rates and exclusive handset deals.
Simply approach any of our Hub Consultants at any StarHub outlet and produce your staff pass, latest payslip or HR issued letter for verification during point of sign-up to check your eligibility.
Your subscription eligibility is based on the eligibility assessment that StarHub will conduct at the point of sale. CIS customers can sign up to 3 CIS lines (a 24-month equipment contract will apply for each line). For any eligible additional lines, you will not be eligible for further CIS discounts. For NTUC Union Members, this line count limit of 3 CIS lines apply.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?