Delivery & Track Order
Customers will be able to choose from a list of available delivery dates and timings, during their purchase from our online store.
Our delivery schedule is arranged in blocks as follows:
- 12:00pm to 3:00pm
- 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Yes, you need to be present at the time of delivery to sign and accept the purchase. We will need your proof of identification (NRIC/FIN or passport) in order to proceed with the installation or delivery of your item(s). Please ensure that the personal particulars you provided at the point of purchase is the same as what you provide at the point of delivery, to minimise any inconvenience.
You are requested to receive your orders personally.
For new customers, please note that authorisation is not allowed.
For recontract customers, should you wish to have someone receive them on your behalf, please inform our staff in advance and prepare the relevant documents for verification by our colleague at point of delivery:
- Letter of Authorisation^
- Your original NRIC/FIN/passport*
- The original NRIC/FIN/passport* of the person receiving the items on your behalf.
^ Letter should indicate the intention to authorize another party to collect your purchases on your behalf. Please include both Names and NRIC of Authorizing Party (with signature) and Authorized Party
* Please also provide photocopies on top of the originals
No, the delivery/installation of the equipment needs to be done strictly at the delivery address indicated at the point of order submission.
You are not allowed to change your delivery date and time once your order is submitted successfully.
Self-collection is available. Purchase your handset and pick up at your preferred StarHub Shops in the next 15 minutes.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?