RangeStarHub Business Site
StarHub Business Site
Learn about the typical speed range of our broadband plans.
Cable Home Broadband Plans
|Subscribed Local Download Speed||10Mbps||25Mbps||50Mbps||100Mbps|
|International Speed||6Mbps||12Mbps||18Mbps||Assured 20Mbps|
Fibre Home Broadband Plans
|Subscribed Local Download Speed||100Mbps
|International Speed+||Unlimited Bandwidth#|
|Assured Speed of 20Mbps||Assured Speed of 25Mbps||Assured Speed of 30Mbps|
Typical Speed Range
|Typical Download Speeds||Local||International|
|25Mbps||26.21Mbps – 26.22Mbps||21.17Mbps – 24.09Mbps|
|50Mbps||52.40Mbps – 52.42Mbps||30.68Mbps – 43.13Mbps|
|100Mbps||103.72Mbps – 104.67Mbps||66.64Mbps – 84.55Mbps|
|100Mbps||88.4Mbps – 106.9Mbps||81.8Mbps – 104.4Mbps|
|150Mbps||120.0Mbps – 152.2Mbps||94.7Mbps – 117.9Mbps|
|200Mbps||122.5Mbps – 203.3Mbps||113.4Mbps – 170.7Mbps|
|300Mbps||192.8Mbps – 306.5Mbps||142.5Mbps – 214.5Mbps|
|500Mbps||308.1Mbps – 506.1Mbps||253.9Mbps – 475.5Mbps|
|1Gbps||649.7Mbps – 1000.0Mbps||544.6Mbps – 585.8Mbps|
- *Results are based on multiple PCs experiencing download concurrently.
- The Typical Speed Range is computed to reflect that at least 80% of the time, a customer should experience the lower bound speed or higher. Measurement are based on peak and non peak periods (peak period s are from 6pm to 2am, weekdays and 11am to 2am, weekends. Modems use in the speed measurement are Docsis 3 (cable broadband) and Home Gateway (fibre broadband). Data is accurate and updated as of 1 July 2016.
- Results are measured using StarHub International Speedtest utilities to a US server.
- Please note that results from 3rd party speed test servers may differ greatly. StarHub is not able to control the quality of connection beyond its own network. StarHub has no visibility over their configuration and limitation of any 3rd party speedtest server and their networks quality that may produce different/varying results. Learn how to perform a speedtest.
- #Assured Typical Speed of 20Mbps, 25Mbps and 30Mbps, 95% of the time during Peak Hours.