How can we help you today?
CIS - Getting Started
What is StarHub’s Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS)?
StarHub’s Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) is an employees’ benefit programme. CIS customers can sign up for a consumer (individual/personal) line and get discounts on handsets and the monthly plan subscription.
How do I make online purchases?
- Visit StarHub Online Store and authenticate using your corporate email address or corporate/membership access code.
- Select your desired product(s), then choose any #hellochange 2-year plan and add-ons when you’re ready to order.
- Log in to your Hub iD account.
More info on Hub iD
Sign up for a Hub iD account
- Choose your product and customise your order.
- Upload your documents for verification (NRIC + Staff Pass/Payslip/HR Letter).
Documents Required (up to 2MB for JPG and 200KB for PDF)
For Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents*:
- A copy of your NRIC (front & back) + Staff Pass/ Payslip or HR Letter
- A copy of your Passport or any Photo ID^
(e.g. Employment Pass, Diplomatic Pass, EntrePass, Training Visit Pass, Work Permit, Student Pass, etc.)
- Proof of Billing Address*
(e.g. Utility bill, bank statement with your address)
The following applies for both Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents and Foreigners:
- We can only process your order after receiving the requested documentation.
- Delivery dates and times are subject to change.
- A service deposit of $200 or $800 may apply for Foreigners.
- Please present your original NRIC/FIN to our delivery personnel upon delivery.
* Applicable for New Sign-Up only
^ Applicable for both New Sign-Up and Recontract transactions
Please speak to us via Live Chat for any further assistance.
- Review your order in Shopping Cart.
- Confirm your order and proceed to check out.
- Enter your delivery address and select your preferred delivery date.
- Accept Terms & Conditions.
- Fill in your payment details and confirm payment.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you after the above steps.
What products or services can I buy from the online store?
Currently, the online store features only mobiles and tablets that come with plans. We will be updating the store constantly with new products though, so do check back often.
Where do I view the latest CIS promotions?
To view the latest CIS promotions, please visit: https://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/cis.html.
If you are an NTUC member, you may also check out https://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/starhub-ntuc-promotions.html for exclusive promotions!
Must I have a credit card to buy from the StarHub Store?
We accept both debit and credit cards (MasterCard and VISA) issued by banks in Singapore for payments made in the StarHub Store. Service-related StarHub subscriptions will be charged to your StarHub bill.
What are the benefits of being a CIS customer?
As a CIS customer, you will enjoy preferential mobile subscription rates and exclusive handset deals.
How do I sign up as a CIS customer?
Simply approach any of our Hub Consultants at any StarHub outlet and produce your staff pass, latest payslip or HR issued letter for verification during point of sign-up to check your eligibility.
How many CIS lines can I sign up?
Your subscription eligibility is based on the eligibility assessment that StarHub will conduct at the point of sale. CIS customers can sign up to 4 CIS lines (a 24-month equipment contract will apply for each line). For any eligible additional lines, you will not be eligible for further CIS discounts. For NTUC Union Members, this line count limit of 4 CIS lines apply.