How can we help you today?
Top-up Instructions For Self Help Channels
- Locate the nearest DBS/POSB ATM
- Insert your ATM card
- Select language and enter your PIN
- Select CASHCARD & MORE SERVICES > LOAN APPLN & MORE SERVICES > PURCHASE/TOP-UP CARD > STARHUB > TOP-UP Happy Prepaid SIM
- Select account to debit the top-up amount from
- Enter your Happy Prepaid mobile number and press ENTER
- Verify that the screen display details are accurate and confirm the transaction
- Remove ATM card and transaction receipt
- Locate the nearest OCBC ATM
- Insert your ATM card, then select your language and enter your PIN
- Select MORE SERVICES > MORE SERVICES > SingTel/StarHub Services > StarHub services > Top-up StarHub Prepaid Card
- Enter the correct Prepaid Mobile number and press ‘YES’
- Select top-up amount
- Ensure that the Prepaid mobile number, top-up amount and account where amount will be deducted from is correct and confirm the transaction
- Select 'NO' if you do not want to perform another transaction or 'YES' if you want to perform another transaction
- If you select 'NO', remove ATM card and obtain the transaction receipt
- Locate the nearest SAM
- Select TELECOMMUNICATION SVCS from MAIN MENU
- Select the TOP-UP your Happy Prepaid card option
- Enter your Happy Prepaid mobile number and touch
OK to continue
- Select Top-up > Happy Prepaid Top-up
- Select your payment mode of NETS or Cashcard
- Follow touch-screen instructions to complete top-up transaction
- To start topping up with eNETS (Internet Banking)/credit cards/debit cards, access the StarHub top-up portal. (Note: You need to have an Internet banking account with DBS/POSB, UOB or Citibank. Otherwise, please contact your bank to sign up.
- Select your payment mode of eNETS (Internet Banking)/credit cards/debit cards.
- Fill up the necessary information on screen and follow the instructions to complete top-up transaction.