How can we help you today?
Prepaid Transfer of Ownership
Which StarHub Shops do I go to transfer the ownership of my Prepaid number?
Please visit our StarHub Shops located at Plaza Singapura, Tampines Mall, NEX and Jurong Point. Here are the opening hours:
- Plaza Singapura and Tampines Mall: Monday to Sunday, 10:30 am to 9 pm
- NEX and Jurong Point: Monday to Sunday, 11 am to 9 pm
The registered owner of the prepaid account is deceased/in prison. Can their number be transferred to a new owner?
Yes, the number can be transferred to a new owner. Please bring the following documents with you when you request transfer of ownership:
- Deceased – Death certificate
- Imprisoned – Official notification from prisons
Does my transferee need to be present for the transfer of ownership? What do I need to bring?
Yes of course! Both you and the person whom you are transferring the ownership to need to be present during the ownership transfer. Please bring along your respective IDs too.
- If you are a Singaporean or PR, please bring your NRIC.
- If you are a foreigner, please bring either your Passport, ONE Pass, Employment Pass, Work Permit, Social or Dependent Pass.
My transferee is not able to go down for the ownership transfer. What do I do?
If you or your transferee is not able to make it, the person going to the shop must present a letter of authorisation and both of your original identity document.
Does my credit balance get transferred as well?
Yes, your credit balance will be given to the transferee.
Where can I follow up to check if the transfer of ownership has been successfully processed?
You need to go to the shop where you requested the transfer of ownership to follow up.