How can we help you today?
Pay bills via Cheque
You can make StarHub bill payment with cheque by mail via post.
What you’ll need to take note:
• Make sure your bank account has sufficient funds.
• Cross your cheque appropriately.
• Write the payee’s name clearly.
• Write the correct amount.
• Check all details before signing.
• Avoid writing post-dated cheques.
• It can take up to 7 working days for a cheque to go through the entire clearing cycle. This include local Singpost delivery standard that is 2 to 4 working days, arrive your bank for clearance and send cleared cheque payment to us for payment posting into your invoice/account.
• Please make cheque payment in advance to allow enough time for processing.
Cheque Payment Instruction:
Please cross your cheque and make it payable to "StarHub Ltd".
Write your Name, StarHub account number(s), and payment code(s)/invoice number(s) on the back of the cheque.
Mail it together with the original StarHub payment slip(s) using the Business Reply Envelope available online at www.starhub.com/BRE to the following address:
Robinson Road Post Office,
P.O. Box 81,
- If your cheque payment is for more than one account, please indicate the amount for each account on the respective payment slip(s).
- Submit all relevant StarHub payment slips together with the payment.
- Do not send post-dated cheque or cash through the mail.
- Any incomplete payment instruction on the cheque may result delay of payment update into your bill/invoice.
- Successful payment will be reflected in your Account within 3 working days upon cheque clearance by your bank. We encourage you pay your bills early to avoid incurring late fee / interest charges due to different payment channels would have different cut-off times and the cut-off time is at the discretion of each such payment channel.
Visit our Payment FAQ to find out more about bill payment