How can we help you today?
- The StarHub Sales Consultants or Delivery Personnels are required to open the sealed box that comes with the new handset, and activate the handset for the customer to check and confirm that the handset is in good working condition at the point of delivery/purchase
- If the customer rejects a handset that is defective at the point of purchase, but there are no material defects visible to StarHub Sales Consultants, the customer shall not be entitled to open more sealed boxes of handsets and StarHub reserves the right to cancel the customer’s order.
Updating StarHub Settings For iPhone
1. Select "Set up as a new iPhone"
2. Type in a name for your iPhone.
3. Uncheck the two boxes below.
4. Click "Check for Update" to get carrier settings from StarHub.
5. Click "Download and Update".
6. Click "OK" to complete the update.
7. Click on the “Eject” button before disconnecting your iPhone. Restart your iPhone in order for the settings and StarHub Gee! bookmark to appear in your iPhone.
Our promotion/program changes from time to time. Existing 12Up customers could still perform 1 last upgrade accordingly to respective iPhone eligible upgrade period.
Existing 12Up customers can still perform 1 last upgrade accordingly to respective iPhone eligible upgrade period.
The StarHub 12Up is a free program for StarHub postpaid customers who sign-up or recontract on a 24 months mobile handset contract from 1st June 2016 till 31st Oct 2017 only. Eligible customers on contract plan have the option to return and upgrade their mobile devices annually.
- Wipe out the remainder of your contract.
- Get a new phone yearly.
- Get an extra 1GB of local data every month for the next 12 months.
- No registration or fee required.
You will get 1GB of local data every month for the next 12 months when you upgrade your phone using StarHub 12Up during the Eligible Upgrade Period.
No registration and payment is required. Customer is auto-enrolled from 1st June 2016 till 31st Oct 2017 with the purchase of an eligible device with a 2-year mobile plan.
StarHub 12Up is applicable for personal and CIS customers.
You can perform your upgrade at StarHub Shops and selected Exclusive Partners. 12Up upgrades are NOT available for the StarHub Online store, at Roadshows and the following Exclusive Partners: CTS, Courts and Telestation Infocomm.
You will need to check and ensure that:
- Device has no cosmetic damage i.e no broken casing, screen, severe scratch, wear and tear or corrosion.
- Device has no liquid damage.
- Device must be able to power on and off.
- Any applicable phone lock (password or finger print) must be disabled.
- Device must be able to be charged.
- When device is powered on, the display must be clear and fully visible.
- Device does not have any missing or non-original parts. Device includes original battery, power adaptor and cable.
- Device is not registered on any applicable stolen or lost property database.
You will need to:
- Back-up and transfer all your data, including contacts, photos, music or videos.
- Delete all personal or confidential information and personal settings including email accounts.
- Delete / disable all “find your device” feature and perform a factory re-set.
With StarHub 12Up, you will get to purchase a new handset without having to pay the remainder of the contract when you bring in your phone after 12 months for renewal. On top of that, you can surf with a peace of mind that any excess data usage of up to 1GB local data every month for the next 12 months will be taken care of by us.
Eligible Purchase Period
Eligible Upgrade Period
iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus
From 16 September 2016 to 21 September 2017
16 September 2017 to 31 October 2018
iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus
From 22 September 2017 to 31 October 2017
21 September 2018 to 31 October 2019
Customer A signs up for an iPhone 8 on 22 September 2017 (Eligible Purchase Period) and renew his mobile contract to the new iPhone between 21 September 2018 to 31 October 2019 (Eligible Upgrade Period). This will be the last 12Up upgrade for customer as we have stopped offering new 12Up enrollment from 1st November 2017.
Customer B signs up for an iPhone 8 on 22 September 2017 (Eligible Purchase Period), however renew his mobile contract to the new iPhone from 1 November 2019, he is not eligible for 12Up Program and will not be entitled to its benefits.