Extension of Prepaid Credit Validity
Prepaid Validity Expiry
All top-up denominations will extend the credit expiry between 15 days to 180 days from date of top-up.
All StarHub Prepaid SIM cards are valid for 90 to 180 days from the activation date. Customers will need to top up the SIM before the expiry date to extend the card validity period.
Otherwise, the SIM card and the remaining balances will be forfeited and no refund requests will be accepted under any circumstances.
Validity Extension Packs FAQ
It is a service that allows you to extend your StarHub Prepaid Main Wallet validity for a fee. The expiry of all other balances will not be extended.
If you have unused credits in your main wallet and the validity date is expiring, you can simply extend the validity for a fee to continue using your Prepaid SIM.
No. It is open to StarHub Prepaid Voice SIM only.
Simply key in *123*200#, dial on your registered Prepaid mobile phone and select your preferred validity extension period.
Note: Purchase cannot be made on behalf of another StarHub Prepaid mobile.
No. Validity Extension VAS can only be purchased before your Main wallet expires.
You will receive an SMS message notifying you of the new main wallet balance and new expiry date.
Yes. The maximum extension period is capped at 180 days from date of purchase.
Yes, the fee will be deducted first from your main wallet accordingly to the extension purchased. You need to have sufficient funds in your main wallet before you can do the purchase.
No. No refunds will be given for Validity Extension purchases.
- Open to all StarHub Mobile Prepaid Active Voice SIM only.
- This Value Added Service must be purchased prior to main wallet expiry.
- Main wallet must have sufficient credits for fee deduction to extend the Main wallet validity date.
- Multiple packs can be purchased as long as your main wallet validity does not exceed the maximum period of 180 days.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?