1. What is a Hub iD?
Hub iD is a unique User login iD and password created by you to manage your StarHub services online or/and My StarHub App.
With one iD for everything, you can now do it all, wherever you are.
2. Why should I sign up for Hub iD?
With a Hub iD, you can easily manage all your StarHub services or/and My StarHub App.
- My Account
Manage your account online and update your personal information quickly and easier.
- My StarHub App
Manage your account on the go! Check your local data usage, contract status or view and pay your bill wherever you are.
- StarHub Rewards
Be surprise anytime, anywhere, just for being with StarHub. Pick from tempting treats in our new EAT, SHOP and PLAY categories.
- StarHub Wireless Access
Enjoy wireless internet access at selected WiFi spots in Singapore.
Visit www.starhub.com/about-hubid to find out more details.
3. How do I sign up for a Hub iD account?
4. Can I sign up for more than one Hub iD?
As a StarHub customer, all you need is to sign up once using your NRIC or FIN.
5. If I am not a StarHub customer, can I sign up for Hub iD?
Yes, you may sign up for a Hub iD to access selected StarHub online services.
6. I have an existing Hub iD. Can I continue to use it to log in to My Account and StarHub Rewards redemption?
Yes, existing Hub iD customers with active StarHub services can continue to use it to access My Account, My StarHub App and other StarHub services.
7. What will happen to my Hub iD if I terminate all StarHub service(s)?
If you no longer have any active StarHub services, your Hub iD is still available for you to access to selected StarHub online services.
8. I have a Hub iD (previously known as Hub iD Lite). Do I have to change to another Hub iD if I have a StarHub service in future?
9. I have updated my residential status from FIN to NRIC. How do I inform StarHub on this change?
To update your NRIC on our records, please provide us with a photocopy of your new NRIC (both sides) and fax it to (65) 6720 5000.
Alternatively, you may email the scanned copy (both sides) to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with your account and contact details.
10. How do I get help for my Hub iD?