Samsung Extended Warranty
About Samsung Extended Warranty Pack for Business
- What is Samsung Extended Warranty Pack for Business and how does it work?
Samsung Extended Warranty Pack for Business is a premium value-added service that provides additional warranty coverage on your Galaxy devices at your convenience.
- 24 months warranty coverage from your purchase date.
- Pick up of your device from your location to authorized repair center for repair and return of device to your location.
- Remote technical support from Samsung’s contact center.
- Quality repair service and warranty on Samsung authorized parts.
- What are the eligible devices for Samsung Extended Warranty Pack for Business?
Samsung Extended Warranty for Business is currently available complimentary for Galaxy Note9 which is purchased from StarHub for corporate customers from 6 September to 31 October 2018.
- What is covered and what is not covered under Samsung Extended Warranty for Business?
This service pack covers the functional failures of the device and battery in accordance to warranty policy stated in www.samsung.com/sg/support/warranty/.
It does not cover screen cracks, liquid damage & faults arising from any modification to the device. It does not cover buttons, housing and other external attachments, consumables parts, Memory Card, Stylus Pen, Pouch and Carrier related issues (eg SIM card, availability, coverage, service, range, etc.)
- Are there any additional costs and fees apart from the one-time payment?
There are no additional costs or hidden fees for Samsung Extended Warranty for Business.
For repairs and/or services, as long as the device is deemed "In-Warranty", there will not be additional cost and fees.
However, if you trigger any out-of-warranty repair such as repair for cracked screen or liquid damage, there will be service/repair fees. These fees are quoted based on the parts and repair work needed. You will need to agree to the quotation in this case before a pickup service can be triggered. The payment method will need to be agreed between yourself and the authorized Samsung repair center.
Please refer to Samsung's standard warranty to find out which services/repairs are covered under warranty.
- What is the validity period of the Samsung Extended Warranty for Business once I have signed up?
The services offered under Samsung Extended Warranty for Business will be valid for 24 months from the date of purchase of the eligible Samsung Galaxy device.
- Can I terminate Samsung Extended Warranty for Business?
No. You may choose not to utilise any services offered under Samsung Extended Warranty for Business, but no refund will be provided.
- What will happen to my Samsung Extended Warranty for Business in the event that I lose my registered Samsung Galaxy device?
Samsung Extended Warranty for Business is a premium value-added service that is tied to the IMEI number of your registered Samsung Galaxy device. It is non-transferable. In the event you lose your registered Samsung Galaxy device, we will not be able to deliver the services to your registered Samsung Galaxy device.
- What is the difference between Samsung Concierge and Samsung Extended Warranty for Business?
Samsung Concierge is a value added service offered to end customers that covers a very different scope of services; it is only valid for 12 months from purchase date. Samsung Extended Warranty for Business is only available for Corporate customers and is valid for 24 months.
Samsung Extended Warranty for Business
What it covers
12 months only
Specific Galaxy devices for end customers only. More about Samsung Concierge.
Samsung Galaxy Note9 for Corporate customers only. More about Samsung Extended Warranty for Business.
Requesting for Pick up & Delivery Service
- My device is not working properly, how do I raise a service request for a pickup service to the authorized repair center?
At any point in time if your device is faulty or encountering technical problems, you can call our call center at 1800 – SAMSUNG (7267864), press 6 for Corporate Customers.
You will need to indicate that you are a Corporate customer who has subscribed for Samsung Extended Warranty for business. You will be required to share serial number/IMEI of the device to confirm that this service is tied to your registered device.
Once the call center agent has verified that the device needs to be sent to service center for repair, he/she will take down your contact and location details and arrange for a pick up.
The courier will give you a call on the same day before he comes down to collect your device. Please make sure that the faulty device is prepared before handing over to designated courier.
Please note that if you call/email before 4pm, your device will be collected the next business day.
The pickup and delivery times are from Mon to Friday from 9am to 6pm only.
- What do I have to do with the faulty device before handing it over to the courier?
Please perform the following before handing over your device:
- Back-up all your data to another device.
- Log out from Samsung Account and turn off "Find my Mobile".
- Remove SIM card and microSD card (if any).
- Perform a factory reset.
- If your device is loaded with any of the Knox solution, please get your IT administrator to first unenroll from Knox portal before sending for repair.
- Are there any restricted areas that courier is not able to go?
The following are a few examples but not limited to any of the restricted areas : Pulau Ubin, Jurong Island, Military Camps, Prison Complex, Alps Avenue, Changi Cargo complex/Ferry Terminal, Airport Link, Tuas View Extension etc. Please inform the call center of your pick up location to verify.
- How long do I need to wait before I get back my device?
Generally your device will be returned to you 2-3 days after a service request was submitted for pick up.
- Will there be a loan device for me during the time when my device is sent for repair?
This service does not include any loan devices. Unless there is a long delay in repair completion due to shortage of parts, Samsung Service center will make the discretion to offer a loan device in view of the inconvenience caused.
- Can I change the delivery date?
You will need to contact the call center to do so at least 4 hours before the delivery time if you wish to change the delivery date.
- Who can I contact if there is a failed delivery?
Please contact our Samsung hotline at 1800-SAMSUNG for assistance.
Any redelivery will be chargeable at $15 per trip.
- I have a screen crack, will this be covered by Samsung Extended Warranty for Business?
Out-of-warranty service/repair covers service/repair for cases such as cracked screen, liquid damage, cosmetic repair, wear and tear repair, software restoration is not covered by Samsung Extended Warranty for Business . Please refer to Samsung's standard product warranty for the list of service/repair that are not covered under standard warranty.
If you wish to proceed for pick up and repair, you will need to inform call center so that an estimated quotation can be provided. Only upon your confirmation of the repair cost will the courier be arranged to pick up the device for out of warranty repairs.
- How do I pay for repair charges if I choose to go ahead?
Payments can be made via bank transfer, paypal, cheque or cash directly to authorized Samsung Service Center's representative. Bank Transfer details will be shared by the Samsung service center over the phone and payments must be made upon completion of the repair.
Checking on warranty status
- How can I check the warranty status of my registered device?
You can check on your warranty status via:
a) Samsung support website. Go to extended warranty box and click on Search button. You will need to search via serial number or any of the fields indicated with *.
b) Samsung contct center. Call at 1800 – SAMSUNG (7267864), press 6 for Corporate Customers. Or email them at email@example.com.
Please note that the Samsung extended warranty will be activated within 14 working days from date of purchase.