How can we help you today?
New CPE Option
SmartUC Lite is your flexible and portable Fixed UC on public internet, eliminating the need for private StarHub circuit. This is a cost effective telephony solution for small businesses which require less than 20 lines.
Carry your fixed number anywhere without any hassle. The small and easy-to-use phone box makes this ideal for remote work set-up.
Get connected within minutes. SmartUC Lite’s simple deployment helps you save time and costs.
Access your fixed number from any place with connection to any public Internet.
- Polycom Obi300 device
- Ethernet Cable
- Power adapter
You will also need: An analogue device (phone, fax machine or Credit card/NETs machine)
*One Device per analogue line
- Power connection
- RJ45 LAN connection to Internet router
- A single analogue line to connect to your analogue phone
- Connect analogue device (phone/Fax/ card machine) to the green PHONE port using the phone's original RJ-11 telephone line cable.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the blue INTERNET port and the other end to an Ethernet port on your router or Ethernet switch.
- Connect the power adapter to the OBI device power jack and a power outlet.
SmartUC Lite - FAQ
SmartUC Lite works with any Public Internet, hence, there is no need for you to be connected to a StarHub Broadband.
Currently, there isn’t a wireless option. However, there will be a wireless USB dongle alternative that will be launched in the near future as an add-on.