How can we help you today?
New CPE Option
What is SmartUC Lite?
SmartUC Lite is your flexible and portable Fixed UC on Public Internet, eliminating the need for a private StarHub circuit. This is a cost-effective telephony solution for small businesses which require less than 20 lines.
What are the benefits of SmartUC Lite?
Carry your fixed number anywhere without any hassle. The small and easy-to-use phone box makes this ideal for remote work set-up.
Get connected within minutes. SmartUC Lite’s simple deployment helps you save time and costs.
Access your fixed number from any place with connection to any public Internet.
What’s in the box?
- Polycom Obi300 device
- Ethernet Cable
- Power adapter
You will also need: An analogue device (phone, fax machine or Credit card/NETs machine)
*One Device per analogue line
- Power connection
- RJ45 LAN connection to Internet router
- A single analogue line to connect to your analogue phone
- Connect analogue device (phone/Fax/ card machine) to the green PHONE port using the phone's original RJ-11 telephone line cable.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the blue INTERNET port and the other end to an Ethernet port on your router or Ethernet switch.
- Connect the power adapter to the OBI device power jack and a power outlet.
Front Panel LED
Does SmartUC Lite require StarHub Broadband?
SmartUC Lite works with any public internet, hence there is no need for you to be connected to a StarHub Broadband.
Is there a wireless option for Polycom Obi300?
Currently, there isn’t a wireless option. However, there will be a wireless USB dongle alternative that will be launched in the near future as an add-on.