How can we help you today?
Paying my bills via Internet Banking
Pay your StarHub bills conveniently anytime, anywhere with internet and mobile banking service.
What you’ll need:
- StarHub Postpaid Account No. that can be found on your StarHub bill.
- Your banking log-in details include banking user ID and password.
Steps to make payment:
- Log in to your internet banking online platform or mobile app.
- Select the option that allows you to make bill payment(s). The option is usually indicated as “Bill Payment” or “Pay Bills”.
- Select "StarHub Ltd" as Billing Organization.
- Enter complete StarHub Postpaid Account No. (example: 8.12345678A) under Bill Reference/ Bill Account/ Consumer Reference Number field on your banking platform.
- Enter the amount you wish to pay. This amount is subject to the daily transfer payment limit set by your bank.
- Review the details and verify correct StarHub Postpaid Account No to pay before making online submission.
You may verify transaction status through your banking transaction history or approved payment on your monthly bank statement.
The steps described above are generic and actual online pay bill steps may vary between banks. For assistance, please refer to your bank website or contact your bank.
Processing of payment:
- Payment will be updated into your Postpaid account within the 3 business days from transaction date. It is subjected to your bank processing time.
- Customer is advised to pay bill 3 business days in advance to allow sufficient time for processing and reflect into your account.
- To view your latest account balance, please log in to My Business Account or StarHub Business Manager app if you have registered for your Postpaid billing account begins with 8.
- For more information on the Banks' Internet banking bill payment services, please refer to respective bank official website or contact the Bank directly.
- ¹For DBS and POSB bank channels, please omit dot(s) if the length of your StarHub Account No is greater than 20 characters under the bank’s Reference No field.