How can we help you today?
Paying My Bills via Recurring or One-Time Credit Card
StarHub accepts bill payments by major credit cards, which include American Express, Mastercard and Visa.
You can pay in the following ways via recurring payment or one-time payment.
- Make one-time bill payment using credit card(s) through AXS or SingPost online platforms.
- Hassle free bill payment with Recurring Credit card payment option. You can either apply or modify recurring credit card payment using StarHub recurring payment application form. Approved application or modification will supersede existing payment arrangement.
|Payment Channel||Card Acceptance|
Sign up recurring payment and your payment will be automatically deducted on your monthly bill due date.
√ No worry about late payment.
√ Avoid late payment fee.
√ Skip the queue for bill payment.
√ Save cost and time from sending manual cheque payment.
StarHub Recurring Payment Application^
Via Recurring credit card payment form
American Express, Mastercard, Visa
(locate AXS location)
Visa/Mastercard from DBS, POSB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC, UOB or Diners Club credit cards
AXS Payment mobile app
Singapore-issued Visa/Mastercard from DBS, POSB, Citibank, OCBC, UOB, other banks issued Mastercard, Diners Club credit cards or Union Pay.
AXS Online website at www.axs.com.sg
Singapore-issued Visa/Mastercard from DBS, POSB, Citibank, OCBC, UOB, other banks issued Mastercard, or Diners Club credit cards
SingPost Mobile app
(visit www.singpost.com > mobile apps)
SAM Online website at www.mysam.sg
(login using SingPost ID)
^For an approved Recurring Credit Card application or modification:
1) The approval of this application or modification will supersede existing payment instruction for the nominated Account(s).
2) This authorization will take effect from your next StarHub billing cycle.
3) A system generated letter of notification will be sent upon approval.
4) The StarHub account holder will see the following message on the StarHub bill once the Recurring Credit Card
arrangement is in effect:
"The total outstanding balance will be deducted from your Credit Card account <last 4 card no> on dd/mm/yy."
Once the recurring deduction message appears, you will no longer need to send us any payment as the total outstanding balance amount will be charged directly from your credit card account monthly. To keep your subscription current, please remember to maintain sufficient credits in your card account and ensure that your credit card is within its expiration date. Please update us via StarHub Recurring Credit Card Application/Termination Form should you receive a new Card Expiry Date for the same approved Recurring Credit Card number on your billing account.
If a recurring payment is rejected on your StarHub bill due date, a system generated notification letter will be sent to you to let you know the payment failed. If there is a consecutive payment failure, you might experience service disruption.
Recurring credit card bill payment arrangement will be terminated if the deduction is unsuccessful with the same rejection reason from your card issuer for 2 consecutive billing cycles.