StarHub offers a fully-managed Device Lifecycle Management Service to simplify how organisations acquire and manage 5G mobile devices and plans. It integrates superior 5G connectivity, device leasing, repairs, pick-up and return services, and courtesy device loan during repairs all in a single subscription.
Biz+ Mobile Plans
Biz+ Mobile Plans
Enhance your 5G experience today on Biz+ Mobile Plans
Unleash the full potential of your workforce with our Biz+ Mobile plans. Now, with the launch of StarHub’s 5G Standalone (5G SA) network, you can continue to enjoy blazing speeds, uninterrupted connectivity and crystal-clear voice calls to keep you entertained, productive, and connected to the things you love.
At StarHub, we constantly strive to deliver a world class digital experience for all our customers. That is why we are delighted to share that StarHub has been awarded the Best Video Experience, Fastest Download Speed Experience, as well as joint-winners of Games Experience and Voice App Experience in the Opensignal Singapore Mobile Network Experience Report for June 2021*.
Singapore's #1 mobile network just got bigger, better, faster
Bigger Data Bundles
1. Biz+ SmartSupport is a promotional offer for 24-months (or for a certain period as may be prescribed by StarHub). 2 Swaps within a 24-month period. Swap fee applies. Visit Biz+ SmartSupport for more details
2. DataTravel Monthly Asia-Pacific 2GB is a promotional offer for 24-months (or for a certain period as may be prescribed by StarHub); with excess data roam charges at $15 per 2GB. The 2GB monthly data roam allowance can be used across 20 supported roaming destinations: Australia, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
3. DataTravel Monthly Global 2GB is a promotional offer for 24 months (or for a certain period as may be prescribed by StarHub); with excess data roam charges at $40 per 2GB. The 2GB monthly data roam allowance can be used across 81 supported roaming destinations: Albania, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Montenegro, Myanmar, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, Ukraine, Uruguay, USA (50 states) and Vietnam
* 5G roaming services has been enabled in 13 destinations through 19 overseas mobile network, including Hong Kong, Macau, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Korea, Germany, Latvia, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Saudi Arabia. Refer 5G FAQ for more.
* Fair usage policies apply for Unlimited SMS capped at 3,000 local SMS/MMS and Unlimited talktime capped at 10,000 local call minutes per billing cycle. Usages above the specified amount will be charged at prevailing pay-per-use rates
* FREE IDD 018 VAS, International Roaming, Caller Number Display are available for 24 months for Biz+ 2-year plans and 12 months for SIM Only plans
* For StarHub 5G Network, refer Mobile Plans T&Cs
Embrace The Future of Work with StarHub Digital Workplace
An end-to-end mobile management and dedicated expertise team to meet ongoing business needs.
StarHub m2m and IoT connectivity
Tap into our range of m2m and IoT connectivity options and a self-service, intuitive portal to manage them
StarHub Mobile Threat Defense
StarHub Mobile Threat Defense (MTD), powered by Zimperium, provides comprehensive mobile security by preventing, detecting, and remediating sophisticated cyberattacks and advanced phishing against device, network, and application risks in real time