How can we help you today?
FAQ - Enterprise ID
Enterprise ID is a single sign-on (SSO) authentication system for StarHub Business customers, with 2-Step Verification as an additional layer of security.
Hence, in addition to the login username and password, you are required to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) sent via SMS.
Enterprise ID is applicable to all StarHub Business users, by roles – (1) Authorised Officers, (2) Corporate Administrators or (3) Corporate Users, with appropriate access rights assigned to each.
- For Authorised Officers (AOs), register and activate your Enterprise ID via our self-registration page.
- For Corporate Administrators (CAs), this role can only be assigned by your company’s Authorised Officer(s). An activation email will be sent to you thereafter.
- For Corporate Users (CUs), only your company’s Authorised Officers or Corporate Administrators can assign an Enterprise ID to you. An activation email will be sent to you thereafter.
No, the access rights are fixed, based on the needs of each role. For example. An Authorised Officer will have rights to access reports while a Corporate User can access their local or roaming data usage.
With an Enterprise ID, you will have full access to the following StarHub Business portals:
- My Business Account portal: Optimized billing reports of your StarHub Business mobile services for expense management.
- StarHub Business Manager mobile app: For StarHub Business mobile customers, view local or roaming data usage and purchase value added services on the go. Available in iOS and Android devices.
- SMB Online Store (Applicable for SMEs and AOs only): Sign up for mobile services and enjoy free delivery to your office.
For AOs, your Enterprise ID is the email address used when you signed up for the first StarHub Business service.
For CAs or CUs, your Enterprise ID is usually your company’s email address, which was assigned to you by your AOs
- Try a different browser (Enterprise ID pages works best on Chrome or Firefox)
- Enable cookies in your browser, and clear your browser's cookies and cache
- Check your spam or junk folder if you did not receive the reset password email in your inbox
- Retype your email and password. Keep in mind that the fields are case sensitive.
Please use the latest version of Firefox or Google Chrome browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please note that only Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 is supported.