How can we help you today?
FAQ - Enterprise ID
What is Enterprise ID?
Enterprise ID is a single sign-on (SSO) authentication system for StarHub Business customers, with 2-Step Verification as an additional layer of security.
Hence, in addition to the login username and password, you are required to enter a One-Time Password (OTP) sent via SMS.
Who can register for an Enterprise ID?
Enterprise ID is applicable to all StarHub Business users, by roles – (1) Authorised Officers, (2) Corporate Administrators or (3) Corporate Users – with appropriate access rights assigned to each.
- For Authorised Officers (AOs), register and activate your Enterprise ID via our self-registration page.
- For Corporate Administrators (CAs), this role can only be assigned by your company’s Authorised Officer(s). An activation email will be sent to you thereafter.
- For Corporate Users (CUs), only your company’s Authorised Officers or Corporate Administrators can assign an Enterprise ID to you. An activation email will be sent to you thereafter.
Can the access rights assigned to each role be amended?
No, the access rights are fixed based on the needs of each role. For example, An Authorised Officer will have rights to access reports while a Corporate User can access their local or roaming data usage.
What can an Enterprise ID be used for?
With an Enterprise ID, you will have full access to the following StarHub Business portals:
- My Business Account portal: Optimized billing reports of your StarHub Business mobile services for expense management.
- StarHub Business Manager: For StarHub Business mobile customers, view local or roaming data usage and purchase value-added services on the go with the app. Available on iOS and Android devices.
- SMB Online Store (Applicable for SMEs and Authorised Officers only): Sign up for mobile services and enjoy free delivery to your office.
- IoT Service Portal: StarHub Business Customers can manage your IoT and M2M connectivity services.
I forgot my password, how can I reset my password?
My account is locked due to multiple incorrect login attempts. What should I do?
I cannot recall the email address used for Enterprise ID login access. What should I do?
For Authorised Officers, your Enterprise ID is the email address used when you signed up for the first StarHub Business service.
For Corporate Administrators or Corporate Users, your Enterprise ID is usually your company’s email address, which was assigned to you by your Authorised Officer.
I cannot log in to my Enterprise ID account. What should I do?
If you cannot log in to your Enterprise ID account, try following these tips:
- Try a different browser (Enterprise ID pages works best on Chrome or Firefox).
- Enable cookies in your browser and clear your browser's cookies and cache.
- Check your spam or junk folder if you did not receive the reset password email in your inbox.
- Retype your email and password. Keep in mind that the fields are case-sensitive.
Which browser can I use to log in to my account?
Please use the latest version of Firefox or Google Chrome browser. If you are using Internet Explorer, please note that only Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 is supported.