How can we help you today?
Paying my bills via PayNow QR
Pay your StarHub bills conveniently anytime, anywhere with PayNow QR. You can make StarHub bill payment by scanning PayNow QR or save & upload PayNow QR on your monthly StarHub bill, a new hassle-free one-time bill payment experience!
What you’ll need
- StarHub bill in hardcopy or online bill image in PDF.
- Your banking log-in details include banking user ID and password or biometric login.
Participated PayNow Banks
Pay your StarHub bill using mobile banking apps from any of the following banks. Please refer to ABS website at www.abs.org.sg/PayNow for the latest list of participating banks.
- DBS / POSB
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank of China
Improved customer experience
- Scan or capture PayNow QR on the StarHub payment slip to make bill payment.
- Your StarHub billing account number and outstanding balance automatically appear on your PayNow banking app each time you wish to pay bill.
- A banking system notification (eg: SMS, Email) will be sent upon completion of the payment transaction.
- SMS notification will be sent to your StarHub mobile contact number upon successful payment made via PayNow QR.
- Successful bill payment will be updated into your StarHub billing account the next business day.
Way to Pay
Scan PayNow QR
to Pay Bill
Upload QR code
to Pay Bill
If you are accessing your StarHub bill on a mobile, you may screenshot and import the PayNow QR image into the banking app when making payment.
For assistance or steps to make PayNow QR, please refer respective PayNow participating bank website for assistance.
Visit our Business Postpaid Payment FAQ to find out more about bill payment.