SmartUC with Webex
SmartUC with Webex
StarHub launches SmartUC with Webex for seamless collaboration and communication
StarHub launches SmartUC with Webex, a fully integrated application with comprehensive features that enable seamless collaboration and communication in today’s hybrid working environment. SmartUC with Webex lets users easily connect and collaborate anytime, anywhere and on any device. With the one all-in-one and intuitive app, they can call, meet, message, share files, and more.
The solution is part of StarHub’s Future of Work initiative to empower organisations and employees to work together effectively and securely with end-to-end encryption in the post-pandemic era. This is in response to the evolution of the workforce from working inside to outside the office. A key change is the demand for flexibility in how, when and where work is done.
To accommodate these flexible workstyles, StarHub has teamed up with Cisco to deliver SmartUC with Webex, making us the first telco to offer such a solution on Webex. By combining StarHub’s strengths in cloud-based communications and telephony with Webex’s leading collaboration, we are enabling people to work from anywhere, on any device, while improving productivity.
Unifying communication in a single app
SmartUC with Webex is an enterprise-grade cloud calling and collaboration solution that enhances three of the most common forms of communication in the workplace—calling, messaging and meeting. Available on a flexible subscription model, it unifies communication in a single app filled with features, including:
- Use single number for all business calls to be directed to the device of choice – desktop, tablet or smartphone
- Private and secure online meeting room with a dedicated phone number where teams can participate in HD audio, video, messaging, and screen sharing collaboration
- High-definition meetings allowing up to 1000 participants and breakout sessions
- Personalised experience with custom layouts, immersive sharing that lets presenters put content front, centre or wherever desired, enabling more engaging presentations
- Virtual assistant takes notes during a meeting and provides meeting transcriptions and closed captions
- Integration with Slido for audience engagement capabilities such as live quizzes, surveys and polls
- Whiteboard capability with features such as sticky notes, and draw on it to share ideas
- Noise filtering muffles all background noise except for caller’s voice during phone calls
Frictionless communication with Microsoft Teams integration
In this age where resiliency is critical, customers often look for interoperability options. Webex supports both calling and meeting integrations into applications, such as Microsoft Teams. Customers who may have standardised on one of these collaboration services can still get an industry-best calling and/or meeting service by integrating with SmartUC with Webex for frictionless communication.
Webex calling can be used on Microsoft Teams infrastructure at no additional licence cost. Users can make or receive Webex calls from Microsoft Teams, eliminating the need to toggle between apps and improving collaboration.
Best of all, they can continue to rely on StarHub as their trusted service provider to manage and support, not only their calling solution, but also their entire collaboration experience.
In the modern digital workplace multiplatform is becoming increasingly the current norm. StarHub wants to give organizations greater flexibility and users freedom of choice of calling and collaboration services. Partnering with Cisco Webex and Microsoft, we provide the best collaboration and productivity tools. We believe that business communication should be simple, effective and productive.
For more information about SmartUC with Webex, please visit www.starhub.com/smartuc-webex.