Promotion for Palo Alto Campaign (“ Campaign”)
Campaign Terms & Conditions
1. The Campaign is a go-to-market collaboration between StarHub Ltd (“StarHub”) and Palo Alto to offer the firewall PA-400 series to StarHub’s enterprise customers at promotional pricing.
2. Applicants must be registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA) and currently subscribed to StarHub’s domestic connectivity services (namely Switched Ethernet, Ethernet Leased Line, Super Direct Service and Enterprise Internet) to be eligible for this Campaign.
3. Applicants are required to present their latest business profile and other relevant documents as may be required by StarHub.
4. Applications are subject to StarHub's approval and credit checks.
5. StarHub reserves the right to determine the eligibility of each sign-up under the Campaign.
6. The Campaign is valid until 31 December 2023, unless otherwise notified by StarHub.
7. StarHub will use its reasonable endeavours to meet a provisioning lead-time of 14 working days subject always to availability of the network, service, resources, access, in-building cabling, tray and the procurement of all relevant approvals.
8. All lines/plans/services subscribed under the Campaign are subject to minimum 12 months' service contract commitment ("Minimum Period of Service") unless otherwise stated.
9. Upon the termination or expiry of the lines/plans/services subscribed under this Campaign, , the CPE provided must be returned to StarHub.
10. Early termination and/or downgrade charges (as applicable) shall apply in the event of any premature termination during the Minimum Period of Service.
11. All prices stated are exclusive of 8% GST.
12. In addition to these Campaign Terms & Conditions, StarHub's prevailing Business General and applicable Service Specific Terms & Conditions apply.
13. StarHub reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate, whether in whole or part, the Campaign and/or any of these Campaign Terms & Conditions without prior notice and at StarHub's absolute discretion.
14. Participation in the Campaign shall constitute acceptance of all these Campaign Terms & Conditions and any amendments thereof.