Terms & Conditions
StarHub Internet for Enterprises Promotion (“Promotion”)
1. Applicants must be company registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA) to be eligible for this Promotion.
2. Applicants are required to present their latest business profile and other relevant documents as may be required by StarHub.
3. Applications are subject to StarHub's approval and credit checks.
4. StarHub reserves the right to determine the eligibility of each sign-up under this Promotion.
5. Promotion is valid until 31 December 2023 unless otherwise notified by StarHub.
6. Promotion is applicable to new sign-ups only.
7. StarHub will use its reasonable endeavours to meet a provisioning lead-time of 14 working days subject always to availability of network, service, resources, access, in-building cabling and tray and the procurement of all relevant approvals.
8. All lines/plans/services subscribed under this Promotion are subject to minimum 24 months' service contract commitment ("Minimum Period of Service") unless otherwise stated.
9. Early termination and downgrade charges shall apply in the event of any premature termination.
10. All prices stated are exclusive of 8% GST.
11. In addition to these terms and conditions, StarHub's prevailing Business General and applicable Service Specific Terms & Conditions apply.
12. StarHub reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate, whether in whole or part, this Promotion and/or any of these Terms & Conditions without prior notice and at StarHub's absolute discretion.
13. Participation in this Promotion shall constitute acceptance of all these Terms & Conditions and any amendments thereof.