Apple Business Manager is a simple, web-based portal for your IT administrators to deploy iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac computers all from one place. It allows seamless integration with supported mobile device management (MDM) solution that makes it easy to enrol devices and deploy content such as apps.
* if you’re already enrolled in the Device Enrollment Program (DEP), you may be able to upgrade the existing programs to Apple Business Manager.
*if your organization is also enrolled in the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) this program will be upgraded alongside DEP. See Upgrade to Apple Business Manager.
Before you enroll, make sure you're using a supported browser and have the necessary information ready for setting up your account.
- Safari in iOS 12 or later or iPadOS 13 on iPad
- Safari 9 or later on macOS
- Google Chrome 35.0 or later
- Microsoft Edge on Windows
Eligible Devices purchased through a participating Apple Authorized Resellers or carrier (StarHub) and must be running an operating system that meets the following requirements:
- iOS 7 or later
- OS X 10.9 or later
- tvOS 10.2 or later