- Business-Grade Local Internet Access Service
- Inclusive of Local Loop depending on suitable local infrastructure (DSL, Fibre based)
- Inclusive of a managed CPE (based on Cisco or equivalent) with on-site support during office-hours
- A uniform connection to the LAN via Ethernet interface with static public IP addressing (at least 1 free to use)
- Helpdesk support 24x7
- In every country we offer a portfolio of Internet access services using all available access technologies, such as Fiber (Dedicated, FttX), Copper (SONET/SDH) ADSL, SDSL, VDSL), Cable (DOCSIS), Wireless (Microwave/Radio, WiMax, 3G/4G/LTE) and Satellite.
- We offer a range of speeds, depending on your access technology, so you can right-size your solution. Dedicated internet access? Get up to 1 Gbps, Broadband internet access? Get up to 300 Mpbs if you’re using fiber (FttX).
- We offer standard SLA’s for small office and backup solutions, up to protected Internet access with premium SLAs for business critical sites and cloud applications. Our premium SLAs include guaranteed Time To Deliver and Time To Repair service levels.
Connect internationally with StarHub’s fully managed, secure, and high-performance Global VPN.
Dedicated point-to-point network to securely connect your overseas operations across Asia, Australia, Europe and US.