5G is now. Here’s how it will lead the way forward.
You've heard the hype, but what will 5G actually mean for you?
- The ability to deploy secure wireless services, even at the most remote locations thanks to superior coverage and increased network capacity
- The possibility to up the ante with live outdoor broadcasts, 4K streaming, augmented reality (AR) experiences, and 360-degree applications
- The chance to enjoy the full potential of smart cities - from transportation and public safety, to border security and citizen services.
Join the speakers as they discuss "Embracing the Future of Business, on the next-gen technology":
- Mr Sebastian Tan, Head of 5G Business Unit, StarHub
- Dr Vinn Prabh, Deputy Director (Digital Engineering), School of Engineering, Nanyang Polytechnic
- Dr. Shah Kwok Wei, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Building, School of Design and Environment, NUS
From aviation to zoning and everything in between, the possibilities with 5G is limitless.
Download to view the Academia Insight videos to learn how 5G can transform and power your business to the next level.