Managed Mobility (EMM)
Managed Mobility (EMM)
Managed your business with StarHub’s Enterprise Managed Mobility (EMM)
Stay ahead of competition by mobilising your workforce to drive innovation and differentiation in service
Business Mobility needs today have evolved with new technologies and rapid introduction of smart devices in the market. Changes in corporate data consumption behavior and customer expectations require faster access of information over secure network and devices.
With StarHub Enterprise Managed Mobility, management of devices, data and applications become simplified and cost efficient. Besides providing high-quality, consistent network connectivity, we also work with best-of-breed partners to provide secure solutions and managed services for your enterprise mobility needs.
StarHub takes care of your business with our Enterprised Managed Mobility (EMM) Services:
Keep your devices secured with EMM
- Manage any mobile device type, including smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, rugged devices, printers and peripherals.
- Support multiple operating systems including AndroidTM, Apple® iOS, BlackBerry®, Chrome OS, Mac® OS and Windows® across your organization
- Enable deployments with multiple device ownership models, including corporate, employee-owned, line of business, kiosk and shared
- Understand business drivers for mobility need
- Evaluate and select suitable technology vendor to meet your requirements
- Leverage existing technology investments
Project management and deployment
End-to-end project management covering all aspects of implementation:
- Administrator and end user training
- EMM deployment & configuration
- Cloud & On-premise
- Device enrollment
- EMM policy configuration for device, application & content management
- One point of contact for all technology vendors
Post sales support
- SLA commitment for cloud and On-premise deployments
- Monthly service reports
- 24x7 phone, email, and on-site support
- EMM software maintenance, including upgrade plans and security patches
- Bill management
Already on our postpaid business mobile plan? See how to activate your roaming service and roaming plans now.
Experience premium enterprise grade Internet Services with bandwidths ranging from 2Mbps to 100Mbps.