Terms & Conditions - SIM Only Business Promotion
- Applicants must be small, medium-sized companies, businesses or partnerships (SMEs) registered with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore. Applicants are required to present their latest business profile and other relevant documents as may be required by StarHub. Applications are subject to StarHub’s approval and credit checks and StarHub reserves the right to decline any application.
- Promotion is valid till a date predetermined by StarHub.
- SIM-only credit rebate promotion is valid for new, port-in or existing customers who are not subject to committed subscription contracts. Eligible customers will enjoy a credit rebate value worth 50% of the prevailing monthly subscription on Lite and XS/S/M/L/XL Business Mobile Plan signed up for an on-going monthly basis. The 50% credit rebate will cease to be applicable upon customer entering into a contract with handset commitment and customer’s application is subject to StarHub’s approval. The Data Add-on VASes 5GB/10GB/15GB are applicable on the respective 12-month Business SIM only plan and is valid for 12 months consecutively, and will automatically discontinue from the 13th month onwards. Any usage in excess of the plan bundle will be charged at prevailing rates. The Data Add-on VASes are prorated according to bill cycle. Customers who sign up on Business Mobile XS and S plans will enjoy free Caller Number Display for the first 12 continuous months. Customers who sign up on Business Mobile M and above plans will enjoy free Caller Number Display and free International Roaming subscription for the first 12 continuous months. Prevailing rates apply thereafter.
- If you have subscribed to the XL SIM Only plan, you will not be eligible for the $500 handset upgrade voucher.
- StarHub reserves the right to amend, suspend, withdraw or terminate, whether in whole or part, this Promotion and/or any of these terms and conditions without prior notice at StarHub's absolute discretion.
- StarHub’s General Terms and Conditions available at www.starhub.com are deemed incorporated herein and shall apply. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the terms, such conflict or inconsistency shall, in the absence of any express agreement to the contrary, be resolved in a manner most favorable to StarHub, to the fullest extent permissible under applicable laws.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore save for the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act. (Cap. 53B) which is expressly excluded from application and parties agree to be bound by the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.