Terms & Conditions - Trade-in of Mobile Devices
- Trade in value will be applicable to offset against the purchase of a new mobile device with 2-year mobile contract, or on EasyGo.
- All other handsets not listed above will be given $10 trade-in value.
- The mobile devices for trade-in will only be accepted if they meet the following criteria:
- No cosmetic damage i.e no broken casing, screen, severe scratch, wear and tear or corrosion.
- No liquid damage.
- Device must be able to power on and off.
- Any applicable phone lock (password or finger print) must be disabled.
- Device must be able to be charged.
- When device is powered on, the display must be clear and fully visible.
- Device does not have any missing or non-original parts. Device includes original battery, power adaptor and cable.
- Device is not registered on any applicable stolen or lost property database.
- For Apple Device, please disable "Find my iphone/iPAD" and delete cloud ID account from the device before resetting. Learn more.
- Trade-in is available at StarHub Shops and Online.
- StarHub reserves the right to reject any trade-in at our own discretion.