Application form for "Notice for Commencement of Earthworks".
With effect from 1 July 2000, in conjunction with the licensing of telecommunication cable detection workers by the InfoComm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA) and in compliance with section 29(1) of the Telecommunication Act 1999 (the Act), the administration procedures for the notification by the contractors/principals to StarHub Ltd are as contained herein.
- Definition of Telecommunication Cables
All copper cables of 5 pairs and above up to 4800 pairs counts and optical fibre cables of 6 to 96 fibre count and above.
- Administration Procedure
- The principals/contractors must obtain the latest plant information from StarHub Ltd for the area of intended earthworks.
- The principals/contractors must engage licensed Telecommunication Cable Detection Worker (TCDW) to locate and trace the plant routes before commencement of any earthworks in the vicinity of telecommunication cables.
- The TCDW must submit the detected plant route information to the principals/contractors and service provider and keep a set of records for future reference.
- Upon receipt of notification, StarHub Ltd will respond within 7 days, from the time of receipt, with an acknowledgement of the notification or respond with the requirements for a site visit with the principals/contractors for further discussion a
Sorry, there was a problem serving the requested page. Please try again later.