Everybody's A Star...... With StarHub!
StarHub Offers Weekend Galore for Customers and their Family
Singapore, 31 January 2002 – The festive season is just around the corner, and StarHub, Singapore’s innovative info-communications provider, has already dished up an early red packet for its customers! StarHub is hosting an event called "Everybody’s a Star" at Cathay Orchard Cineleisure (#04-00) from Friday, 1 February 2002 till Sunday, 3 February 2002 from 11am to 8pm daily. Customers who visit the mobile clinic will be treated to a feast of special mobile phone promotions, free gifts, activities, games and also prizes! This is an annual event by StarHub to service its customers, showcase its latest innovative products and services and also host various fun-filled activities to entertain and reward its customers. A definite must for the family to attend!
"The Right Customer Experience has always been important to us. We need to ensure that our customers not only realize our benefits when they sign up with us, but they also will continue to receive quality service and enjoy ongoing promotions and activities with us as well. Last year, our event was a resounding success! That is why we are hosting it again this year, to thank our existing customers for their support for us. I’m sure that this event will be a fun-filled and memorable occasion for all!" said Mr K C Lai, General Manager of Consumer Sales, StarHub.
Customers and their family will be entertained with the following activities at "Everybody’s A Star":
- StarHub customers who bring along a friend to sign up for StarHub’s mobile services will receive either a $50 HMV voucher or a $50 spa voucher from Reflections Beauty Spa.
- Customers will also be able to put their golfing skills to the test – by successfully putting a ball into specially priced phone holes, they will be able to purchase the mobile phones at knock-out prices.
- Customers will also enjoy a Star Service called "Order-A-Phone" service, whereby they can place an order for mobile phones on display but which are not commercially available. Once the mobile phones are available for retail, StarHub will call them personally to inform them. This is what we call Star Service!
- Customers will be able to choose their preferred Star mobile service numbers and also special last 4-digit numbers if they purchase over StarHub’s eShop at www.starhubshop.com.sg. Customers can choose their own lucky numbers, anniversary or birthday dates, key in their preferred last four digits and StarHub will do our best to match the number for them!
- Customers will enjoy free massages and body consultation from Reflections Beauty Spa, in Balinese surroundings.
- Customers can also check out the latest perfume and trial packs from Ralph Lauren, as well as make-up testing and free consultation from make-up artists.
- Children can participate in "Star Artist", a drawing/painting contest, which will be held on Saturday (for 4-7 year-old children) and Sunday (for 8 – 12 year-old children) at 2 - 5pm. The children can exhibit their artistic flair to depict "Who's Your Star?" and stand to win attractive prizes
- There will also be a small playground and story-telling for children
- Free online gaming will also be available at the StarHub Online Gaming Corner. Customers can try their hands at new and exciting games like Century of Three Kingdoms where they can collaborate with their friends to conquer and unify Ancient China! The first 100 customers to sign up for the Century of Three Kingdoms special deal will receive exclusive premiums. Customers can also play Counter-Strike for FREE for one hour, a popular multi-player, First-Person-Shooter game where customers can team up with friends and pit their fighting skills against one another. Customers can also check out the first-in-market Counter-Strike Game Server Rental Service that enables them to book a Counter-Strike server to play with up to 16 friends. Prices start from a nominal $10 for a 2-hour game. Bookings are available at http://gaming.starhub.net.sg.
"Everybody’s a Star with StarHub! I’m confident that by the time they leave the event, they will leave with stars in their eyes, and loads of goodies in their hands. That’s just StarHub’s way of saying THANK YOU to our customers!" added Mr Lai.
- End -