FAQ - StarHub Business Manager App
1. Unable to sign in?
Ensure that your Enterprise ID and password are correct or try restarting the app.
2. Unable to view data usage?
To view your data usage, please use a StarHub Business mobile number and turn off your WiFi. Alternatively, you may sign in to view your data usage.
3. Who can I contact for enquiries?
Should you have any enquiries about Enterprise ID, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Authorised Officers
4. How do I view my individual service information?
At Profile screen, you may switch to user mode to view your individual service information.
5. My staff has left the organisation, how do I remove his/her service ID?
You may access Manage Users from the navigation menu, click on the the top right icon and select "Delete user".
6. My staff’s Enterprise ID account has not been activated yet and his/her activation email has expired, how do I activate his/her account?
You may access Manage from the navigation menu, proceed to Manage Users, select the top right icon and send activation email to your staff.
7. What is the difference between mobile number and assigned services under Profile?
Mobile number is used to retrieve your OTP and password recovery code. Assigned services are StarHub service IDs that are tagged to your account.
8. I am not able to view my data usage after logging in.
You have not been assigned to any mobile service ID, you may assign your service ID from Profile screen.
9. I am not able to subscribe any VASes.
You do not have access to subscribe to any VASes, please approach your Authorised Officer for further assistance.