Terms & Conditions - StarHub Invoicing Policy
StarHub views its Supplier as essential business partner and is committed to process the payments for its Supplier in a timely manner.
StarHub encourages the Supplier to submit its invoice and/or credit note electronically in PDF format (collectively, "Electronic Invoice") via secure email to email@example.com.
Each Electronic Invoice must consist of only one (1) invoice or credit note, with the invoice number or credit note number as the unique file name. Electronic Invoice consisting of multiple invoices and/or credit notes will be rejected and returned to the Supplier.
The Supplier shall comply with the following requirements:
- When invoice is issued:
- Address the Invoice to the correct StarHub entity and mark the invoice to the attention of "Accounts Payable Department";
- Insert the purchase order number, contract number and/or the email address and department of the purchaser in the invoice; and
- Each invoice must comply with the applicable tax and legal requirements.
- When credit note is issued:
- Address the credit note to the correct StarHub entity and mark the credit note to the attention of "Accounts Payable Department"; and
- Insert the correct invoice number, contract number and/or purchase order number, email address and department of the purchaser in the credit note (if applicable).
Invoice and Credit Note that do not meet with the above requirements will be rejected and returned to the Suppliers.
Supplier is encouraged to send its monthly statement of accounts to StarHub via secure email to firstname.lastname@example.org for reconciliation purposes.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com or call us at (+65) 6825 5107 / (+65) 6825 7876.