Channel 899 (Alternative to Teletext)
With effect from 30 September 2013, MediaCorp will discontinue Teletext (an analogue service that provides general information on news, stock prices, weather and other text based information).
StarHub TV customers can now access such information using Apps on channel 899.
Yes, all StarHub TV customers can access information such as lottery (4D, TOTO, Singapore Sweep), finance (SGX ‘LIVE’ stocks info, watchlist, portfolio), weather, traffic and more, using a complimentary service on StarHub Apps.
To access Apps, simply press the interactive button on your remote, or go to channel 899.
Top 5 questions:
- 1. I am travelling overseas, how can I activate roaming or manage data?
- 2. How do I pay my bills online?
- 3. How do I check the speed of my broadband connection?
- 4. How do I check the balance on my prepaid card?
- 5. I am moving house, how do I migrate all of my StarHub services to the new residential address?